CRISPINS CRITTERS

Pat cat are you a diver?
No 2TG, I am a snorkelerer........ :laughing7:

floater1.jpg

I can hookah, too! I can only go down about 30 feet, my ears hurt bad. I never got certed for that
mixed air tanks, though I have gone down and breathedded off others tanks.
I was off Ft. Laud. today, rough waves, sanded in, stayed deep get no targets, go shoreline get a few.
pulled a big ole gold wedding band, fat and gleaming, throw it in the pouch, hunt a little longer and get in car.
I'm looking at this band, and I see acid etched on the front, "I Love You", I'm thinking, oh great, cause I can't see a mark.
That's when I see "tungsten carbide" :BangHead: Man, that'll bout piff you off! rawr! LOL!
gorgeous looking ring, fake nothing as it can be, oh well......

Oh, I really like this guys guitar work, well actually all his work.
Scott, best to you and be well!

Not sure how I feel about how that cat was being handled Bill..Hummm!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Barb,

Pretty sure the scruff of the neck is the traditional way the momma cat carries around her kittens.

Regards + HH

Bill

Not sure how I feel about how that cat was being handled Bill..Hummm!

That cat loves Pizza. But this one that came afterwards melts my stone heart!
Kitten Refuses to Leave Warm Bath! - YouTube

Something not right with that situation! I hate when people put these things on line...you never know whether abuse is occurring or not..Who know the REAL reason why cat keeps getting back in the sink.

Something not right with that situation! I hate when people put these things on line...you never know whether abuse is occurring or not..Who know the REAL reason why cat keeps getting back in the sink.

You are right of course squiggy. But if I take it at face value, which I prefer to, it gives me a warm feeling.

We all have different thoughts on things...:)

Captain's log : all well in Hoosierland

PS Squig has no sense of humor

Right Jeffers not when it comes to using animals for the entertainment of people...anything else very different. .:)

LOL so you are a vegan and don't wear fur or any leather? Or smile when an animal does something funny? ( that's entertainment)

Just so it makes sense to all...having worked with wildlife and animals all my life I have seen a different side if things!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381879319746.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381879319746.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 82
LOL so you are a vegan and don't wear fur or any leather? Or smile when an animal does something funny? ( that's entertainment)

actually I don't wear fur and my shoes are not real leather and I only eat fish!
Enough said Jeffers. ..I am passionate about this area, please respect that!

we know Squig, but don't see abuse in everything. Paranoia is not healthy

squiggy! that kitty is on its head over a sharp pointy object!!!!!! Still kinda cute, please don't tell me it ends badly.?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back