CRISPINS CRITTERS

I'll be heading out to the bush again in a few hours and am hoping to make it back to a very old fishing spot that has been used for thousands of years. Tomorrow is the only day that looks to be favorable and am planing a full day trip with the detector and a shovel. Have a awesome weekend everyone and play safe.

Enjoy your time off. I hope the detector gods are good to you!

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk now Free

Folks,

We're trying something a bit different for supper....an Italian dish called Banti......we used cooked chopped up spinach, some sauteed onions and garlic.....and took a couple of Italian sausages and took the casings off and sauteed in the pan.

Rolled out some pizza dough....sprinkled on some olive oil and spread out the spinach, then the onions and finally the meat....and rolled the whole thing up and baked it in the oven....it turned out pretty good but the instructions are a bit vague so we'll have to play with the temperatures and cooking times.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• DSC00432.JPG
    DSC00432.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 87
Chris,

You probably already know this but keep your eyes open for middens or firepits....lots of items were either discarded or lost in and around those areas back in the day....have fun and take lots of pictures for the crew.

Regards + HH

Bill

I'll be heading out to the bush again in a few hours and am hoping to make it back to a very old fishing spot that has been used for thousands of years. Tomorrow is the only day that looks to be favorable and am planing a full day trip with the detector and a shovel. Have a awesome weekend everyone and play safe.

Folks,

Thought I'd post this one up for Chris aka Backbacon before heading off to the bush....since he a youngin compared to me
he enjoys the heavier stuff.....this is a pretty good version of a Fleetwood Mac song.

Three Days Grace - The Chain.

Chris,

Enjoy the bush, nothing more soothing for the soul.
Just stopped in the house to check in, and heading back to camp. been a real productive season so far, and filling the freezer for winter. Weather has been almost summer like, and the 40 year friendships are only getting stronger.....although we spend more time thinking of the past, than of the future, and the dogs are getting much more attention. Getting old is a real game, the mind tells us we are still young and strong....the body tells us to go to bed! See you all later......Gary

Folks,

A bit of inspiration for those feeling down in the dumps....

Three Days Grace - Never to late.

I am doing the final prep before leaving for Florida. I should be down there tomorrow night! See you soon Crispin!

Here's a nice, laid-back number from Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks
as the week draws to a close and you plan
what you want to do this weekend.

Then reality slaps you in the face and
you remember all of the things that you HAVE to do.

I'm so covered up this weekend with yard work, academia, domestic chores and other pesky items
that I'll have to make sure that I allow plenty of time for sleep and meals.
I never really got over my last bout with illness and still have a nagging cough.
I sure hope that I don't have "walking pneumonia."

Anyway,
Hope y'all get to do what you WANT to do this weekend!

Now,
Here's Dan....

Best Wishes,

Scott​

Last edited:
Continuing the "laid-back" theme,
Here's John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers
With Special Guest Eric "Slowhand" Clapton.
John's 70th Birthday Concert!

"No Big Hurry."

For y'all John Mayall fans,
My favorite album is "Jazz/Blues Fusion."
Released in '72 on the Polydor label.

The recording above gives ample sounds of "bacon fryin' in the pan,"
as anyone who is a true vinyl aficionado will agree.

However, my copy is in much "cleaner" condition.
I always strive for the best.

No "bacon fryin' on my turntable."
I spent too much money for my stylus to let a record abuse it.
I have "sailed" many an album like a Frisbee after only one skip.
(let's not talk about tapes; 8 tracks, cassettes, R to R)

Enjoy!

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
Oh,

By the way,
This was my Honors Philosophy Mid-Term assignment:

1-IMG_0825.JPG

The "guest lecturer" yesterday reported that Dr. Stewart will return next week. :hello2:

I'm not sure when I'll know of my score.

In the meantime, I've got that 10 pager to write and a 3-5 pager to write for my Psych class.

Fun weekend ahead at Scott's house....

But ya know,
My locksmith Friend and his Family is going to this on Sunday and I said, "Call me!"

Mule Camp | Gainesville Jaycees | Giving, Serving, & Believing Together

I'll take my camera!

Guess that I might be doin' something
that I WANT to do this weekend! :thumbsup:

Best,

Scott

OK.

I see, by the crickets chirpin', that "laid-Back" ain't cuttin' it.......

So,

al2.jpg
"No, that's not what I charge, that's what I'll pay....."

"Let's Rock!"

Best,

Scott​

Last edited:
Detroit had its heyday,my last visit did not encourage a return sadly. but hey . Rock On.

Last edited:
OK.

Here we go.

A full concert of songs you may have heard once or twice.

I'm pretty sure that I can study to this....:icon_study:

I really can't think of any music that I can't study to.
Except maybe Yoko Ono....:nono:

Best,

Scott​

Scott,

Yeah the crew is pretty quiet tonight but since it's Friday....let's crank it up a notch or 2....this one should be good for a laugh!

Baha Men - Who Let the dogs out.

Diesel,

Good luck on the move to sunny Florida.....you'll be hanging out with Crispin and Jimmy Buffet in no time.

Regards + HH

Bill

I am doing the final prep before leaving for Florida. I should be down there tomorrow night! See you soon Crispin!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back