CRISPINS CRITTERS

geico camel1.jpg

"Anybody?
What time is it?"

"Umm.....the middle of the night?"

Look! There goes Scott!

bugs and turtle.jpg

"He'll make a few wrong turns, but he'll reach his goal!"
(notice the subliminal reference of the hare and the tortoise?)

"Yep. I'm gonna keep on truckin'."

Jeez, weren't the 70's a trip?
What you remember, I mean?

"WOOT WOOT!"

Best,

Scott​

Last edited:
Good night, y'all!

Always,

My Best Wishes,

Scott​

Some study music as I waste into academia....

Best,

Scott

Just stopped at Chick-fil-a for lunch in Virginia... one more marathon drive and we will be in Florida

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk now Free

Just stopped at Chick-fil-a for lunch in Virginia... one more marathon drive and we will be in Florida

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk now Free

You missed me? It's okay, I'm headed 64 east. Message me on the way back !

Hey Everyone,

We had my son's first birthday party today. I enjoyed most of it and survived parts of it. Eva is one exhausted little pup, she had a lot of people to lick. Had a rough week at work but a long term problem has come to a positive solution. Things are starting to look up. My luck is changing just in time for DieselRam's and my hunt this weekend. He doesn't know we are going hunting....but we are, lol.

Crispin

Crispin,

Glad to see things are turning around for you.....and make sure you kick Diesel's butt for me on the beach....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

Hey Everyone,

We had my son's first birthday party today. I enjoyed most of it and survived parts of it. Eva is one exhausted little pup, she had a lot of people to lick. Had a rough week at work but a long term problem has come to a positive solution. Things are starting to look up. My luck is changing just in time for DieselRam's and my hunt this weekend. He doesn't know we are going hunting....but we are, lol.

Crispin

Folks,

For those members who enjoy the heavier stuff.....

Grand Funk Railroad - We're an American Band.

I would like to request "Hall of Fame" by The Script. Thank you reverent DJs.

Crispin

I tried crispy, my youtube is wonky today?! I may need to update or reboot. :icon_scratch:
I thought the DR was already in Fl, last week when he posted map? :laughing7:
If ya hug that gulf, heads up for Bambi's sun-up and sun-down,
it's a scary road at night! :alien: ;D

Fossick59Tinaroo7Sept1312Small_zpsc07e2ee0.jpg
O.K. Crispin sword bearing music.
See if it inspires me enough for another round of yard work.

Last edited:
Hey, just got back from duck camp, and still need to process some for the freezer, and finally try and unwind. Breakfast everyday at 4 am, and in the blinds till 6.30 pm makes for a real long day, and little sleep....hoping to catch up tonight, and put 2 weeks worth of work into this week to catch up. Won't bore you all with particulars, but best season so far in 15 years,,,2 weeks off, and the second half starts. Want to make sure that the freezer fills to the brim, it makes for an easier winter.

I really hope all of you have enjoyed a great week, and looking forward to hearing of Diesal's adventures in Fla. I'm still 5 months from enjoying the Southland, but the tickets were purchased this week, and paid for.....I can hardly wait, but still a lot to do here in the North Country......heading for some food, mint iced tea and a soft pillow.....see you all soon......Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back