CRISPINS CRITTERS

And....
Here is the last straw...

Just got this message from a gal, one whom I warned of their post that violated the rules of a Facebook group that I moderate....
A post concerning "Work at Home Opportunity...."

PLEASE understand that there are TONS more groups beside yours that I can post in. I dont NEED your group to generate referrals & get myself & others money. Block me if you wish, but I'll never notice, so dont think youre causing some type of effects on me.
1f602.png

My reply was thus:

Oh, Sweetie, I do understand. And don't think for a moment that I give a sh$t, because I don't. And, yes, you are now banned. Be Well.

Was that a wrong reply?
I'm guessing, "Too subtle...." :dontknow:

Scott

Last edited:
Enough late nite crap to deal with....

(Or is it early morning? I occasionally lose track of the time and sometimes even the day of the week....yet, I'll always grow older until the day that I die.)

I have an appointment with a warm electric blanket tonight, a "Milky Way" candy bar and jacks awaiting my repair skills soon.

It's all about priorities, ain't it?

I still got some of that ham to take in to share with Tristan for lunch.....

OK.
Y'all know that my priorities involve helping others whenever I can....
So, shall I make Tristan Dance "Like Fred Astaire?"
He's had a taste of Scotty's Famous sweet baked ham, and anyone who has had it, wants more!

Nah.

I can find my amusement elsewhere....

But....Maybe.....:dontknow:

Be Well, my Friends!

Scott

Just for grins and giggles,
I told him that I'd pay for a tattoo for him.
If it was "My Little Pony," on his neck. :laughing7:
I can't post what he replied.....
Love that kid like my Brother....

Last edited:
Folks,

Tomorrow night we'll be eating Mediterranean style. I roasted up some red pepper and added some to the hummus I whipped up in the blender. The rest just added some garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and seasonings. We'll be toasting up some pita triangles, that along with some feta cheese, olives, etc...it'll be a meal fit for a king or queen and doesn't cost a fortune either.

For some reason or other I can't seem to post up the picture of the roasted peppers...lol.....hopefully it'll work now since I resize the picture.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• DSC02449 (1024x768).jpg
    DSC02449 (1024x768).jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
roasted peppers

Here's the picture of the roasted peppers.

Attachments

• DSC02450 (1024x768).jpg
    DSC02450 (1024x768).jpg
    165 KB · Views: 48

EVERY SAturday while I was in Korea a friend of mine played his 6 foot speakers in the hall and blasted this song........Hell for a headache. You see in Korea you are either on a hang over, or woking your way to one. The way I looked at it, if I was drunk half the time...........I was only there half the time.........here's to you GC..........I miss you buddy....Korea or Panama wouldnt have been the same without you!!!!!!!

Joke of the day - - A Texan was taking a taxi tour of London and was in a hurry. As they went by the Tower of London the cabby explained what it was and that construction started in 1346 and it was completed in 1412.

The Texan replied, "Shoot, a little ol' tower like that? In Houston we'd have that thing up in two weeks!"

The cab passed the House of Parliament next, the cabby stating that it started construction in 1544 and was completed 1618.

"Boy, we put up a bigger one than that in Dallas and it only took a year!"

As they passed Westminster Abbey the cabby was silent.

"Whoa! What's that over there?" asked the Texan.

"Darned if I know, wasn't there yesterday..."

Folks,

Cold in Canada parody.

Cool video. Like you I can relate! It’s -8f here right now.
This is my first day off in a long time. Going to pickup the diesel for the boat today!

Oops, scratch that, just got called into work for a couple hours...
Can’t win! Lol

Just got my unit patch tat. Looks good!

Bought the first $500 in quarters from Greg.
I had to order 30 more plastic quarter tubes from a guy on a coin website that I'm a member.
I already have 40-50....
Sorting the State and National Parks quarters.
Folks that I swap with from Europe love to collect them!

Hope all stay warm and safe.

Best,

Scott

Just helped my Landlord mount a a pair of large screen monitors for his computer setup.
He said that he had gotten the .45 rounds for the Taurus wheel and that I could borrow it and the Sig .357 again.

COOL!
I called Shannon and said, "I plan on going shooting tomorrow with the Taurus and Sig. Wanna come and bring your AR?"

He said, "Maybe. Call me in the morning."
His jeep is down and I said, "That's no problem. I'll come pick you up."

Either way, I'm going!

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back