CRISPINS CRITTERS

My truck is in the shop. It has no power....... finally get a boat, 84 degrees yesterday and today and my truck is broke down. No way to pull the boat. Supposed to be in the low 80s again today. Hey Dieselram, got any boat pics to share buddy?

See....now you have a reason to buy an old ( in good shape) tractor.
605223-tractor.jpg

Man oh man....... I’m having a really bad day. I’m about to ***** slap a 5th grade teacher.......people. My 2 best friends are about to be guys..... yeup Jack Daniels and Jim Beam. I can’t believe stupid people ate allowed to be teachers. Since when is making a Lava Lamp ( chemistry) NOT a science project?

https://www.education.com/science-fair/article/make-your-own-lava-lamp/

there are just crazy people in this world remember John Wayne said' you can't fix stupid'

A recent study states that women who carry a little extra weight live longer........than the men who mention it.

it may have been both

those boys in the git-tar and harmni sure sound good, especially for to be in a country where the government is gonna take over everything. Heck, they've screwed it up pretty good as it is. Social Security to be called a government perk, me aunt sally's back side! Of course there are all of those folks that do not vote on election day. And of course what the government is afraid of is something that Unites a very high percentage of the population so they keep the junk news coming, along with their own stupidity. IMHO................63bkpkr

Folks,

As some of you might have figured out my taste in music is kind of all over the place...lol.

David Bowie - Heroes.

Folks,

As some of you might have figured out my taste in music is kind of all over the place...lol.

David Bowie - Heroes.

Bill, that's what is known as eclectic! :thumbsup:

I have come up with a new idea for the Mega Millions Lottery.
The guys in the shop figured out my angle on the last go about....:laughing7:

I bought 25 different sets of numbers, quick pick, at $2 a set.
I told the guys in the shop, if everyone kicks in $10, if any of the numbers hit, we ALL share.

So, Shannon paid.
Bryan paid.
Kipp paid.
Tristan paid.
And, I paid.

$247 million split 5 ways.

Seems a bit more fair, don't you think?

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
Folks,

Another song with a bit of an oddball match up. Johnny Cash who's western and Joe Strummer who's punk doing a raggae song.

Scott,

Good luck with the lottery draw buddy.

Regards + HH

Bill

200w.gif

"And, if I win, Charter Memberships for EVERYBODY! But, first I'll have to check with my accountants. Maybe I've mentioned them before?
Great bunch of guys..'Dewey, Cheatham and Howe.' Those guys eat better than I do....."

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back