Adventures with the Deep Tech Vista X

I can tell you I can set my Vista X up to where I dig no iron and still get the non ferrous targets, I dig very little iron with my Vista X, you just have to learn to trust the Vista X discrimination, trust me it works

Bottle Caps are a little tricky but having said that I can tell you when I have swung over a bottle cap, with a bottle cap when you swing over a bottle listen to the tone of the Vista X as the coil passes off of a bottle cap you will hear the tone change to this gnarly scratchy tone as the coil leaves off the bottle cap, it will do that off the toe of the coil or off the heal of the coil and even on the sides of the coil, those have almost 100% of the time been a bottle cap
I'm sure when I get to a few other permissions I'll dig less iron with the Vista X. At my place and the other two I think I've dug all but iron and foil. I'm only keeping to these permissions while we have the heat and no real rain since digging can turn the grass brown under these conditions. I don't care about that at my place and the other two landowners don't care either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back