A Rose Between Two Thorns

lol no doubt! home but only for a lil bit. Teresa and AJ are here and we are going to a movie and I start a 48 in the morning again. :tard:

I know all kinds of folks in Health Care and I tip my hat to all you care givers. A job very well needed, takes a lot of heart and much of it is behind the scene and only God sees.

God is a far more attentive audience than most! :wink: lol This might not be the most glamorous job in the world but it is something that comes natural to me....well other than when we don't sleep! :wink:

Cynangyl said:
God is a far more attentive audience than most! :wink: lol This might not be the most glamorous job in the world but it is something that comes natural to me....well other than when we don't sleep! :wink:

I am glad and praise God for His making of you just the way you are :wink:

awww man....you are gonna make me cry now! You are tooooo sweet! love ya! ~hugsnprayers~

Hey Cyn,

I must be behind. Are you no longer working at the Treasure Store?

TW

No sir....have not been there since the end of March. I am sure you have plenty more to keep up with than what I am doing though. lol I am a full time + caregiver right now. :thumbsup:

Cyn,

That is a very honorable profession, and they need all of the good people that they can get.
They are very fortunate to have you....you are a kind soul :thumbsup:

TW

Thanks TW and Brett! It can be a very exhausting job at times but rewarding as well. :thumbsup:

lol I don't believe I have ever seen a Texas rose but thanks....I think! lol

uh yeah...thought you folks knew that...we split up in June. Not sure what he is up to now but I do hope things are going well for him.

Cynangyl said:
uh yeah...thought you folks knew that...we split up in June. Not sure what he is up to now but I do hope things are going well for him.
very sorry to hear that :-\

fmrUSMC_0844 said:
Its nice to see you!!!

Thanks!

wesfrye53 said:
Forget the thorns! Just admire the rose! :wink:

Aww thanks Wes! Can always count on you for a smile!! The apple butter is fantastic my friend! Thanks! ~huge hugs~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back