A Rose Between Two Thorns

Cynangyl said:
a knockout? lol I hardly think so but thanks! :wink: Enjoy your posts too....we all sure have fun eh?! ;D
Your a light that shines through the storm ;D

Cynangyl said:
a knockout? lol I hardly think so but thanks! :wink: Enjoy your posts too....we all sure have fun eh?! ;D

Cyn, we had a vote. You're wrong....we voted unanimously...."you're a knockout"! :tongue3:

You guys! when she gets back on here, after reading this i know shes goina cry and turn 5 shades of red! :icon_sunny:

The gold shows are great to go to. Problem is so much to buy so little time and money. lol Not sure how the one there is but the one in arizona also has drawings for nuggets and detectors etc etc. Not only lots to buy but lots of wisdom from some of the older miners. We saw everything in demonstrations from dredging to detecting. Although think there was more water in the buckets they used at the show then there was on the claims in arizona i was at. and yes cyn your the pretty one but i am sure those guys were proud to stand next to ya LOL Great pic guys thanks for adding it.

You guys are all FAR too sweet and I missed you OH SO VERY MUCH!! I still have not slept except for 3 hrs since Thurs morning so I am typing as little as possible so I don't embarrass myself with nonsense ramblings of a sleep deprived mind. rofl I will come visit soon....as soon as I figure out how to get some sleep! :tongue3: Love ya all!!

Cyn,

I can't remember if I posted on this thread (see what happens when you get old) ???
So just in case I didn't....Great looking Crew!!!! ;D

Oh yeah...you can't trust me with Photo Software... :D

cyn.jpg

TW

Hey Cyn he did the same thing to my photo I dont know why he seems to think he needs more light on us! :icon_scratch: :icon_sunny: Love ya any way Tom! ;D

MG,

I wanna see your smiling faces ;D

TW

Yeah folks could move you around some like this then Cyn would have to tell who is where all over :tongue3:

Attachments

• drywall2.jpg
    drywall2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2,915

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back