A Rose Between Two Thorns

Hey, MJ, I was about to say the same thing................Drywall, next time you decide to pose with Cyn............give me a call......I'll be glad to be your stunt double!

Mel

borninok

Hey there Cyn and Dave- I would've loved to come up and meet you two, next time you're on the west side, let me know! :icon_sunny:

The Salem show is always fun, sounds like you folks had a great time-

Jeff

borninok said:
Hey, MJ, I was about to say the same thing................Drywall, next time you decide to pose with Cyn............give me a call......I'll be glad to be your stunt double!

Mel

borninok

Ha! I was refering to the sweat pants! LMAO... :tongue3:

Of course, hanging out with Cyn has gotta be awesome too! :wink:

LOL...Well, MJ, with Cyn being there, you would have to be in sweat pants, 'cause she could probably keep us running our tails off just trying to keep up with her.

Now...on the other hand...........ya have to admit....both Idig and Drywall are lucky dogs for being in the company of such a fine, beautiful lady. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
==Mel

borninok

:sign10: You guys are just too much! lol I am still waiting to get to have pics taken with Zesty and Mel! :tongue3: and yes, you can wear your sweat pants if ya want....sheesh, I have always been far more concerned with someone's heart than their wardrobe! ::)

Jeffro--Would absolutely love to meet you sometime and actually might be over on that side of the mountain again next weekend even. Give us a call! David's number is in the dealer classifieds and he would have a better idea of when we would be there plus he does the driving Thank God or I would never find my way around over there! rofl

borninok said:
LOL...Well, MJ, with Cyn being there, you would have to be in sweat pants, 'cause she could probably keep us running our tails off just trying to keep up with her.

Now...on the other hand...........ya have to admit....both Idig and Drywall are lucky dogs for being in the company of such a fine, beautiful lady. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
==Mel

borninok

awwww thanks Mel!

lol Actually keeping up with David is no easy task...I have worked alongside him on many occasion and sometimes he forgets I am just a girl!! rofl I do my best though! ;) I can shovel into a highbanker with the best on those 4 hr shifts at outtings and Wicked Wanda kept me running when I was working too so I do okay! :wink:

borninok said:

==Mel

borninok
:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: And she lets me dress in my formal attire, sweat pants with no holes. :tongue3:

drywalldave said:
borninok said:

==Mel

borninok
:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: And she lets me dress in my formal attire, sweat pants with no holes. :tongue3:

Sounds a lot like MY formal attire, LOL!

LOL I knew you were our kinda guy Jeffro.....love how "real" folks are here! No pretenses...just good honest folks! love ya all!!

Now...with that formal attire....do ya have to wear shoes? or....suspenders? :thumbsup:
---Mel

borninok

oh pleeeease....please don't tell me that i HAVE to wear shoes! lol I wear them as little as possible and not sure where my suspenders are! lol

Oh Lordy....now Cyn is going to get us men all flustered.............thinking of her without any shoes............hmmmmmmm >:D >:D >:D >:D
And..............gulp....{sweat pouring off of my brow}..................without any suspenders..........................................................................hmmmmmmm :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Cold shower time!
Hugs,
Mel

borninok

roflmao Oh dear goodness....too funny! Sweet dreams my dear friend! ~hugs~

I love the pic! Thats great you got to meet up.
You guys were soooooooooo close, wish we coulda gone. Salem's just 13 miles away. :-\

Maybe this summer, I love to see someone that knows what their doing,lol,detect.
Lord knows ,Tigger John and I don't know nothin.
I'm easily distracted, can't be trusted around rocks or dumps. :tongue3:

Great to see your smiling faces. :thumbsup:

Maggie

Awww you were that close? :( Would have loved to meet ya! We had a great time then went and stayed in Sublimity and enjoyed a soak in the hot tub and a good nights sleep before heading back. Hopefully some time soon we will get to meet ya! Now on that detecting thing....hmmm someone that knows what they are doing?? :icon_scratch: rofl I see myself as having so much to learn I never considered myself as "someone that knows what they are doing" :wink: Tons of fun to be had though! :thumbsup: Learning more every day! and I get easily distracted too....we would make a fine pair! Go out detecting and end up finding pretty rocks or something to bring back! rofl

borninok said:
Now...with that formal attire....do ya have to wear shoes? or....suspenders? :thumbsup:
---Mel

borninok
sweats with holes, a tuxedo t-shirt, them bright yellow tape measure suspenders with cowboy boots. That is the upscale formal attire for businessmen in my field. :sign10:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back