1500ct of alexendrite gemstone and variety of different precious gemstones including raw diamond and emralde, peridot, garnet...

Assissel

Greenie
Sep 30, 2016
Morocco
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1500ct of alexendrite gemstone and variety of different precious gemstones including raw diamond and emralde, peridot, garnet...
1000139594.jpg
1000139593.jpg

Is a treasure find, My friend was digging the basement for his building and find those gems in a box.
So these gems belong to your friend then?

Still they try to sell low grade/fake gemstones.
Believing that someone on the forum will buy.
I post my thread not to buy or sell on the forum, i post it to get more informations about it from professionals, and ifffff someone is interesting, i welcome his ways of test i should do to 'prove' the grade then we can make appointment to meet and see what we have. And about to judge something with that fast you did, i think
Is not professional, and sorry for my word if hurt you, but thats my opinion about your point of view.

I post my thread not to buy or sell on the forum, i post it to get more informations about it from professionals, and ifffff someone is interesting, i welcome his ways of test i should do to 'prove' the grade then we can make appointment to meet and see what we have. And about to judge something with that fast you did, i think
Is not professional, and sorry for my word if hurt you, but thats my opinion about your point of view.
Didn't hurt me one bit.
But to classify something that is incorrect is not right.

To meet is to sell, and that alone is to participate in something that is not 100% honest.

Yes and he want to sell them and its with me if someone interesting to buy
First you say to sell.
Then you say not to sell.
The friend wants to sell, but you don't want to sell on the forum.
Just a meet and view greeting.

For what purposes?

Yes and he want to sell them and its with me if someone interesting to buy

As I said, only Charter Members can sell from website so you need to join as a CM if you talk about selling.

Didn't hurt me one bit.
But to classify something that is incorrect is not right.

To meet is to sell, and that alone is to participate in something that is not 100% honest.
Okay thank you for your explanation sir, i wish you understand my point too, im here to get information from professional, on which tests i need do, and what about the pricing of alexendrite? If its a high grade or
Medium or low, if you can pin my reply to everybody see it it will be great. And about selling in treasurenet be sure i will follow the rules of website, i have already buyers around me, so when i talk about buy and sellon here, i said "iiiiif"
King regards

Okay thank you for your explanation sir, i wish you understand my point too, im here to get information from professional, on which tests i need do, and what about the pricing of alexendrite? If its a high grade or
Medium or low, if you can pin my reply to everybody see it it will be great. And about selling in treasurenet be sure i will follow the rules of website, i have already buyers around me, so when i talk about buy and sellon here, i said "iiiiif"
King regards
Where are located?
(I case of a viewing was to happen)

Kingdom of morocco.
By the way i find a website that give alot of informations about alexendrite, and i recommend it to guys.
I seriously doubt that anyone would travel to the Kingdom of Morocco to even view.
(Unless you are paying the expenses)

Your link pertains to cut gems.

Your 1500 carat stone isn't even close in being authentic.

Just like what I posted in my previous post.
Biggest ever mined is only 65 carats.

I seriously doubt that anyone would travel to the Kingdom of Morocco to even view.
(Unless you are paying the expenses)

Your link pertains to cut gems.

Your 1500 carat stone isn't even close in being authentic.

Just like what I posted in my previous post.
Biggest ever mined is only 65 carats.
About doubt on someone can travel to morocco for that i think same as you think, but about judging on it that is not authentic, based, of the world record biggest im not agreed, cuz its empty of scientific mesurment, and even me dont have scientific analysis for can judge, but i know my friend and i know the place where he find and he is a promoter buying lands and construct big residance, and got that when was digging the basement of buildings by coincidence, if old civilisation can replicate the gemstones, i have no information about that and i
Never heard or read about thay before.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back