$1,000,000 for anyone who can dowse.

RealdeTayopa said:
=af1733 ]So you don't understand what 0 in a 1,000,000 means either???
DUH?? 0,1,000,000 or 1,000,000,0?

snicker that is a silly statement of your's af.

Tropical Tramp
Apparently you don't understand, either....

I can't state this more clearly, kids...

No one, in my opinion, will take the $1,000,000 challenge because there is no one who can pass the pre-test.

There is a 0% chance that someone will take the $1,000,000 challenge because there is no one that can pass the pre-test.

Do you understand me now? ???

If you still don't get it, then don't even bother replying to this post. I don't offer online English tutoring.

No one, in my opinion, will take the $1,000,000 challenge because there is no one who can pass the pre-test.

There is a 0% chance that someone will take the $1,000,000 challenge because there is no one that can pass the pre-test.

Do you understand me now?

If you still don't get it, then don't even bother replying to this post. I don't offer online English tutoring.

Thanks af1733....You have confirmed what we all have been thinking. It is a total waste of time to try to get Randi's $1,000,000 ..Art

aarthrj3811 said:
Thanks af1733....You have confirmed what we all have been thinking. It is a total waste of time to try to get Randi's $1,000,000 ..Art

A total waste of time to try and get Randi's $1M! Hey, give that man a box of Mars candy bars. I believe you zeroed in on the situation.

It is a waste of time IF all you've got going for you is basic guesswork. The pre-test and the second test cannot be passed with just guesswork, because you just won't be able to score high enough.

On the other hand, if your dowsing talent could operate at a level significantly better than guessing... Well, then passing both of the tests should be quite simple.

And, of course if you don't want to go for Randi's million+, there is always Carl's $25K that is ripe for the picking. ;D

A man of your experience, able to eek out gold from a thin layer of creek gravel, in the midst of an area where no gold was known to exist; should be like falling off a log to take Carl's money.

Look at it this way, when you located the micro gold in the creek gravel, there were supposedly an infinite number of areas where you had to look. In the case of Carl's test, there are only a small number of finite places to search. What could be easier? :D

Jean

Gee Jean..Again you speak about a subject you no nothing about....and can not get you facts right...Art

aarthrj3811 said:
Gee Jean..Again you speak about a subject you no nothing about....and can not get you facts right...Art

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It appears I no more than you no.

If knowing is the opposite of yessing, then would noing be different from not noing?

Or, the corollary to that might be; If you no more about a subject than I no about it, is that good?

And what if I yes about a subject more than you no about it, does that cancel your nose?

Or, does it just bust your chops?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm headed for some sack time....

Jean

Hi I wonder how much jean understands about aa's or other's professions to rate such condescending childish replies. They reek of unsubstantiated and unwarranted egotism of the n'th degree.

I have traveled and explored extensively over the Pacific basin, including old China and the Gobi. To date I have yet to find someone that can't teach me something, If they can teach me something then I have no claim to superiority.simply because of a higher education, A higher education in many ways merely means parroting the works of others, unless you have developed something to further it. So far I have seen absolutely no evidence of this in here, merely a parading of unbelievably ridiculous egos based upon the works of others.

Tropical Tramp

Incidentally this is what I looked like when I started, now sniff. know your opponent what do you look like?

Attachments

• USAF,a  Gentleman ©.jpg
    USAF,a Gentleman ©.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 231
  • USAF,a  Gentleman ©.jpg
    USAF,a Gentleman ©.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 232
=SWR I try real hard to go by the "debate the issue and not the poster" theory...but why does each and every thread have to be spun-off...start another thread for goodness sakes! >:(
Broken record, eh ??
sheesh talk about understatements. I can fill page after page of your past posts which contain nothing but ridicule, flat insults, even calling me liar with no provocation. Frankly 90% of your posts do attack the other poster in one way or another, in fact you are famous for it..

However, you now have a chance to change and start anew, shall we?

Tropical Tramp

RealdeTayopa said:
=SWR I try real hard to go by the "debate the issue and not the poster" theory...but why does each and every thread have to be spun-off...start another thread for goodness sakes! >:(
Broken record, eh ??
sheesh talk about understatements. I can fill page after page of your past posts which contain nothing but ridicule, flat insults, even calling me liar with no provocation. Frankly 90% of your posts do attack the other poster in one way or another, in fact you are famous for it..

However, you now have a chance to change and start anew, shall we?

Tropical Tramp

90% better than any dowser can claim :D

aarthrj3811 said:

Do you understand me now?

It would be a total waste of time for you, Art, I have to admit that. You couldn't come up with a protocol that anyone at JREF could decipher and, even if you did, all your would produce would be excuses why you can't follow your own protocol.

So, no, you can't get Randi's million and you can't get Carl's 25K.

Gee af.....How long have I been saying. I will not take these tests. Did you just figure that out or did you need help?

aarthrj3811 said:
Gee af.....How long have I been saying. I will not take these tests. Did you just figure that out or did you need help?
No, no, no Art. Again, you are incorrect. It's not "I will not take these tests."

It should read, "I can't take these tests, because I can never prove that I can do anything similar to dowsing in a controlled situation."

Hey af1733.....No no no---May be I should have stated that I will not take any test that proves that one Dowser can find an object or not. There is no prove that anyone will ever get to take Randi's so called challenge. He has no problem giving these so called tests on national TV and calling them Media Events. The Question is.....WHY CAN NO ONE PASS THE PRE-TEST---Art

aarthrj3811 said:
The Question is.....WHY CAN NO ONE PASS THE PRE-TEST

This has already been answered. No one has passed the pre-test, because no one that has tried, can dowse. That's pretty simple.

Now, if someone who can Really Dowse were to try, they might end up a million dollars richer. But so far, none of the Real Dowsers want a million dollars.

- Carl

Gee Carl...Another excuse...The odds for passing Randi's pre-test and then how they would change if some one were to pass the pre-test were posted on the forum. The guy with all the numbers would not comment on these numbers...In fact no one would comment on the real facts of Randi's Challenge that were presented in Randi's own words.

This has already been answered. No one has passed the pre-test, because no one that has tried, can dowse. That's pretty simple

And you have the nerve to blame it on the Dowsers...Art

HI ARTmy friend, No-one will ever pass randis test even if they get 100% correct in the pre test. Randi and his group have absoloutely nothing to gain if someone passes the test and every thing, from the money as well as creditablity, to lose.

Under these conditions do you think that even if a dowser hit 100% that he would ever be allowed to take the final test in front of witnesses?? even swr isn't that naive. Now you know why the pretest is in place, it is the securuity barrier for them, their ace-in-the-hole.

Tropical Tramp

HI Dell relax, what is that old adage about a mule and water? I believe that this was written with our sceptics in mind, of course they will now in a spate of originality reverse this. sigh..

If science was subjected to such ridicule based upon such seriously flawed tests, it would only advance at a snails pace instead of exponentially. as it is.. In fact we would still be trying to keep from sailing off of the edge of the earth.

Tropical Tramp

=SWR link=...."Winders won’t even apply,
See above post swr, why apply for something that no-one can pass due to their protective cover. Even if Dell hit 100% in the screening test , he would never be allowed to take the final one due to exclusions and excuses. What does randi or his group stand to gain? if a dowser succeeds in passing? They lose "everything" $ 1,000,000, Creditability, and his program. Do you seriously expect me to believe that it is an honest attempt to test dowsing abilities? don't be more naive than usual.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

although hundreds of other dowsers have…"
Published proof before unbiased witnesses>? Publish this proof swr. "show me"

Tropical Tramp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back