Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Since we're speculating that the stones depict an area not in the Superstitions, let me add the overlay below, which shows that 'map fits' can be made in lots of places. Squinting helps of course, but the horse stone fits nicely in southern New Mexico.

Interestingly, when you register the overlay to prominent bends in the Gila River and the Rio Grande, two 'horse map' symbols plop down in intriguing locations: the 'omega' is exactly on Map Cave, a very prominent feature east of the Santa Rita mines; the cross near 'el cabollo' is at the 'Willy Daught Cave' in the Caballo Mountains, where it's speculated Doc Noss made his primary gold bullion discovery in the 1930's when he lived in Hot Springs, NM (today's Truth or Consequences).

You can do many things with maps.

horseoverlay2.jpg

Last edited:
From May 21, 2013 until June 11, 2013, I waited.
I don't feel I'm betraying a trust, I feel my trust and this site are being betrayed.
I was told of a temple find and expected to be informed of its location if I just waited "a few more days". After speaking to others knowledgeable in the area, I don't believe any thing has been found. I realize that any one can say any thing on the Internet. If a story can't be verified, we have to presume that it's made up. I trust the signs, symbols and monuments in the Spirit Mtn area lead to something because I've seen them myself. I've waited for this person to confirm his claims long enough to doubt his story. I don't see what satisfaction can be derived from claiming a find and not sharing the discovery. If you want to keep it for yourself, keep it to yourself. Otherwise, all it does is foster distrust.
It's easy to hide behind the claim that the "government" told me not to talk.
I quit communicating for a few days to see if I could verify any of the story. I can't. If you have any proof of your find, call me, you have my number. Otherwise, I will consider it all a hoax.
:sunny:NP

NP

I don't understand why we must to trusting our finds to you . Even more from the last events in the Spirit M ( Men in Black searching for IT ) . Maybe you are a gov. " deep throat " . Everybody have the rights to manage his finds in the way he wants . :icon_scratch: :treasurechest: :treasurechest: :hello2:

Marius

Last edited:
Like I said, "if you want to keep it for yourself...keep it to yourself". I never said any one HAD to share.
np ps markmar, maybe you're a gov. shallow throat

Last edited:
NP

I don't understand why we must to trusting our finds to you . Even more from the last events in the Spirit M ( Men in Black searching for IT ) . Maybe you are a gov. " deep throat " . Everybody have the rights to manage his finds in the way he wants . :icon_scratch: :treasurechest: :treasurechest: :hello2:

Marius

Any rumors about a temple at Spirit Mountain are, likely, the product of Ben Davis' unique imagination. All, in time, will be tied back to Calalus and the Tucson artifacts.

Promises to show or prove the find will all end up with a "no show".:BangHead:

Just one man's opinion.

Joe Ribaudo

Joe

Try to translate from Latin : cala lus terra incognita ...

Marius

Last edited:
Joe

Try to translate from Latin : cala lus terra incognita ...

Marius

Permitted calamity in an unknown land, or something along those lines. Perhaps what happened in the unknown land was part of a plan and thus, allowed to happen.

Since I don't know Latin, and I'm not part of Ben's grand plan/game, it's pure guesswork on my part.:dontknow:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

this is just for my game playing special friends,and you know who you are,in my site I have talked much about terra incognita and the lost and forgotten,but once you found out how deep my thoughts were,you backed off with your crap about calalus and oz,when you found someone who knew more about what you were trying to dish out you backed off ,because you couldn't even answer my questions that I asked you in code,your a fraud,and so is your friend,the readers of this site deserve better than people like you and your friend, SO within the next 24 hours if my viewers and I do not get a formal apology on this site for what you did, im going to give every one on this site a lesson on the Tucson artifacts, the stone tablets , calalus,and oz and other things connected directly to your whole world, and that is a promise,np ps do not e mail me,you have your directions,

Last edited:
Perhaps what happened in the unknown land was part of a plan and thus, allowed to happen.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Is the right translation . What they would do when they had to go and they wanted to protect the secret location ? They provoked a " permited calamity " and the witnesses gone . The same story was repeated in 1847 in a " permited massacre " . And the history goes on and ever repeated.

Marius

Last edited:
markmar and cactusjumper,im going to wait the24 hours,but, this much I will tell you,i made acomment not to long ago ,about the floating woman,what I didnt do was tell the whole story,it was also at my camp at bluff springs, I know of one site in spirit mnt ,and two sites in the supes that were hunted for a long time, theres been several battles in the supes area,all to be revealed later,and they had absolutely nothing to do with this so called calalus,np

...SO within the next 24 hours if my viewers and I do not get a formal apology on this site for what you did, im going to give every one on this site a lesson .......you have your directions,

:sleepy2:

NP,

I haven't read your post, but if what VOR quoted is correct.......Does the word dilusional mean anything to you?

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper,dilusional is: weren't you accused of giving the historical society false info?,np

Last edited:
Is the right translation . What they would do when they had to go and they wanted to protect the secret location ? They provoked a " permited calamity " and the witnesses gone . The same story was repeated in 1847 in a " permited massacre " . And the history goes on and ever repeated.

Marius

Ben,

I see you are still plagerizing my posts. You have been doing that for years now. Think I have written a good portion of your book.8-) Make sure you put me in the credits......:laughing7:

Joe Ribaudo

this is just for my game playing special friends,and you know who you are,in my site I have talked much about terra incognita and the lost and forgotten,but once you found out how deep my thoughts were,you backed off with your crap about calalus and oz,when you found someone who knew more about what you were trying to dish out you backed off ,because you couldn't even answer my questions that I asked you in code,your a fraud,and so is your friend,the readers of this site deserve better than people like you and your friend, SO within the next 24 hours if my viewers and I do not get a formal apology on this site for what you did, im going to give every one on this site a lesson on the Tucson artifacts, the stone tablets , calalus,and oz and other things connected directly to your whole world, and that is a promise,np ps do not e mail me,you have your directions,

time is running out,np

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back