WHOS GOT A FAVORITE MOVIE LINE

“Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude (A great quote for the TNET forum...and everyday life in general)

"Take it from me, there's nothing like a job well done. Except the quiet enveloping darkness at the bottom of a bottle of Jim Beam after a job done any way at all." - Johnny Depp - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"Tatanka"

5bc3c6fc187f095770e492c6aca217e8.jpg

~Tejaas~

"dying ain't much of a living"...outlaw josey wells ...after he shoots guy that he told to "walk away" who leaves and returns ..earlier he asked him why he wanted to gun fight him, -- guy says got to make a living .. when he walks back in josey says --your back --guys says ..I had to come back ..josey ..yah I know...boom

I have a bunch, but off the top of my head:

1. "We ain't in the prisoner takin' business. We in the Nazi killin' business.....and brother BUSINESS IS A BOOMIN'" (Inglorious Basterds)

2. "What in the wide wide world of sports is goin' on here? I pay you guys to get a little track laid. Not dance around like a bunch of Kansas City Fa**ots!" (Blazing Saddles) or "Hey, where da white women at?"

3. Vicki Vale: "YOU'RE INSANE!" Joker: "I thought I was a Pisces." or Alicia: "You look fine!" Jack (Joker): "I didn't ask" (Batman 1989)

I can do this all day! HAHAHA

Mike

'Snatch' had some great ones too!

e94a169251b3ffd31dbe0154a234e978.jpg

The whole "Dags/Caravans" conversation with Micky.

Bullet Tooth Tony and his "Bonjour" scene, as well as the "Replica/Point Five-O" speech.

4566944cbe27c1556603d3d420b2b508.jpg

~Tejaas~

Well if you liked Snatch... the you must have seen his other flick... Lock Stock and two smoking barrels...

lockstockandtwosmokingbarrelsrorybreakermilksourquote.jpg

Anything from 'Lonesome Dove'.

14ca5e0060d9af4784f2a7810ff659fb.jpg

"My wife is in hell, where i sent her. Her biscuits were good, but her behavior was terrible." - Po Campo

"I'm American, by god" - Woodrow Call

~Tejaas~

this is a family friendly forum so I can't say
but it's from blazing saddles

and Starts with "Good Morning Ma'am ! isn't it a Looovely Mornin ? " & Ends with the response :laughing7:

Last edited:
WHO'S GOT A FAVORITE MOVIE LINE

Haha!

"Do you see a sign in my yard.....?"

"So i stab her in the heart three times?!?!"

"If I’m curt with you it’s because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you to guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the F******' car."

~Tejaas~

Last edited:
Thanks AARC! I thought that it was a good idea. We all have day's we can't treasure hunt. Here's one This is not the answer I was looking for from you! Robert Duval- Days of thunder.

Gold Hat, in John Huston's 1948 The Treasure of the Sierra Madre says... "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin badges!"

Last edited:
LĂ©on: The Professional

5654420c837de9e214092b95ce286068.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back