What the Fed?!

GoldenGringo

Jul 14, 2024
Las Vegas, NV
First I find out that Mohave County, Arizona doesn’t have an electronic filing or recording service for mining claims unless you subscribe to an expensive third party eRecording company that only caters to large companies that file dozens or hundreds of documents every month… (they literally won’t even take your money unless you need to record as many documents as a bank or title company does every month!). So I mailed my Notice Of Location and Mining Claim Map to Mohave County and finally got them back almost two weeks later.

THEN today I find out that the BLM is no longer allowing people to file the county recorded documents online! 😂 What the hell? When did this go into effect and is there any plan to reopen online mining claim filing with BLM?

IMG_4309.png
IMG_4308.jpeg

IMG_4307.jpeg

Upvote 0
good it helps cut down on all the illegal paper claiming.

claim locaters need to put boots on the ground its the way it should be.

Due Diligence, you are required to file your claim to the County recorder's office and make sure it is legal to file this claim. BLM has nothing to do with this, while the BLM does control and monitor all mining claims and charge fees to maintain our claims, but it relies on info from the county recorders office to do this. BLM will tell you this, you must due your due diligence. There is no free Lunch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back