what is the best low cost machine can go for 3M deep in solid rock ground ?

Ruwan, You did not list the object of your search. What size, and what material.
I will take a guess. If it is larger than a softball and made of metal, your best bet is a used 2 Box detector, about $300 cost. Thats the best you are going to do. I wouldn't want to be the one that had to dig it up though. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

Ruwan, "3 meters" is over 9 ft. deep! What the heck object is going to be buried that deep, in "solid rock"? I mean, someone would had to have opened a hole, to have buried something in there, to begin with, hence not making it "solid rock" anymore. Doh! Or unless you were talking about naturally occurring nuggets? (in which case, no machine will detect nuggets that deep, unless the nuggets were the size of volkswagons! haha).

The 2-box machines that Frankn speaks of, will only find an object to 3m, if the object is extremely large (refrigerator or volkswagon sized).

Me thinks you are chasing fanciful legends and superstitions :)

My mistake, I read it as 3', which my 2 box will do. Lets see 9' , It might have to be a VW. lol111-2 700.jpg

thanks for your replys, yes as mr.Tom it is fanciful but it is true , actually I am looking treasures, in this area mostly treasures have hidden inside rock , yess its fancy how they did it , but i found few places where they have unerath treasures from rock , one place goes arround 2M deep, its incredible how they have done it but its the way ...even you cant see any diferent of the rock where they have closed after burried something inside , yes may be it is not solid as much as a solid rock , its not fancy , its diferent cultures , here people who lived earlier had do incredible things with rock , considering with those things it would have been a very little thing for them to do like that,

it is just becase of treasures I cant tell you exact size Mr.Franken

is there anyone used the detector here in this link, Nokta GoldenGate Plus 3D Metal Detector For Sale - Kellyco Metal Detectors

or what about a detector from OKM company..

Give me your advice please..

Thank you...

Don't waste your money on anything from OKM. It's all a scam. But then nothing is going to find a "treasure" 9 feet through rock.

Don't waste your money on anything from OKM. It's all a scam. But then nothing is going to find a "treasure" 9 feet through rock.

Unless it's the size of a volkswagon, that is.

Ruwan, what country are you from? And as for the treasures you say have been found in your area "in solid rock at 2m", have you actually seen the treasure? And if so, did you see it come out of solid rock at that depth? I highly doubt it. It's always going to be "someone who told someone who told someone who told ..." , etc....

This is the case of people from Mexico, who come up to my part of CA, for instance. They've all got *wonderful* stories of treasures buried in every cave in Mexico. And stories of treasures already recovered back in their home towns. So if *only* someone had a metal detector that can go XX ft. deep, they'd be RICH! And when you start to ask them about the recovered treasure stories, it turns out it's always someone who told someone type thing. And even if they tell you that their best friend (or uncle, or neighbor, or whomever) "saw" it, then you merely need to track down THAT person. And sure enough: they never actually *saw* it, but .....instead ...... have a good friend who says THEY saw it. And it just never ends. Eventually, you have to come to figure it's all cultural superstitions.

But good luck to you.

Can you picture the guy that could pick up a rock that went down 9' ?

6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 035-1.jpg

Yess,,friend its real...i know hard to belive, but it is true ...just in solid rock they had burried treasures down to 2M, you know most of the time , there is arround 3M soil over the rock , they have excavated soil first and dig the rock some how , still here some people know there is a liquid that can melt rock easilly , and then placed treasure and have fill the rock and cover from soil bed again , I know you feel crazy ...but true...

so my friedns you mean there is no metal detector that can detect any metal inside rock , just for 2m down ..hmm

Last edited:
Is it in solid rock or not? If they created a hole in rock did they fill it over? and with what unless it is cement I've never made a rock.

Ruwan, Any detector will read thru rock, the same as read thru soil, That is unless there is a metallic content or for some detectors salt content. The 2000 by Accurate locators will go app. 20' down. It is a high end PI detector. Check it out at there sight. It cost about $3000. Frank

6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 063-1.jpg

please Give me the link mr.Frank

thank you for all your advices..have a nice day

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back