what ELSE are you guys interested in?

BoredBankTeller

Jun 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously we all share a mutual interest in silver, but I'm curious what other hobbies people are involved in?

I'll go first. I am really into playing poker. When I graduated from college in 2008 I actually spent a couple of years playing poker for a living, playing online on PokerStars and Full Tilt. I am also a bit of a "cork dork" as I have an interest in wines (mostly reds though).

So what else are you guys (and gals) passionate about?

Upvote 0
I'm sorry to say this, but I've always been too busy for sports, and always thought of them as a big waste of time. I was always working when "a game was on", and now, they just seem so pointless, just curious why people like them so much?

Playing them is one thing....but to sit infront of the TV, keep up to date with all the games, all for what? I could see if you have money on the line?

I'm sorry to say this, but I've always been too busy for sports, and always thought of them as a big waste of time. I was always working when "a game was on", and now, they just seem so pointless, just curious why people like them so much?

Playing them is one thing....but to sit infront of the TV, keep up to date with all the games, all for what? I could see if you have money on the line?

It's a way to relax. I agree, playing is more fun, but games are a way to kick back and relax, especially if your team is winning, like the Caps. If my team was really bad, I would not watch every game just to get angry about the situation with the team.

I'm pulling for the Caps this year. Next year, I'll be back to chearing for NJ.

I see other folks like to gamble online. I liked to play Holdem once upon a time but I stopped since I would never pay a penny to withdraw money (They all charge as far as I know) that makes no sense to me.

Guns/shooting
Metal detecting
Brewing beer/Drinking it
PC games (bf3)
Thrift store hunting (popping tags)
Golf, although I'm yet to break 100..

Bible,
Guns, NRA instructor in Personal protection, L.E. Handgun, shotgun, and L.E tactical Handgun
inventor,
good food, cooking and eating
fishing
hunting
metal detecting
Just started making silver rings

I'm with you on this. I'll participate in any sport, but I can't for the life of me sit down in front of the TV and enjoy watching sports. Bores me to death.

My hobbies change months to month it seems. But the three that have really stuck are
God,
Family,
Guns (reloading also),
music.(playing and listening)

Numismatics of course.
Spending time with my two boys and wife.
Gambling/Poker
Wine-only Red
Heavy Equipment-only Cat
Fast cars and diesels but they have to be sleepers. (My company Duramax puts out 496hp and 1032tq)
Fishing

Bible,
Guns, NRA instructor in Personal protection, L.E. Handgun, shotgun, and L.E tactical Handgun
inventor,
good food, cooking and eating
fishing
hunting
metal detecting
Just started making silver rings

I'm glad to see at least one other person on here enjoys the Bible. I was starting to feel alone.
Seems like we have a lot in common...especially the eating part.

Lately I've been obsessing over growing ridiculously large pumpkins. The kind in the 400-1000 lb. range. Might try my hand at some other XL vegetables too.

Lately I've been obsessing over growing ridiculously large pumpkins. The kind in the 400-1000 lb. range. Might try my hand at some other XL vegetables too.

Bwahaha and cool! You should see some of the baseball bat zucchini I've grown.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back