what do you find in your backyard

N

neverfindnothin

Upvote 0
yeah you really need a piece of land that was used by people for +100 years to find barbers and IH's... and even older for most gold pieces... but ya just never know. Makes it real interesting sometimes... :)

bullets, eagle buttons, yankee stuff, all the good stuff inside nps spotsylvania va i live 500 yards away from nps you whould think their would be more stuff but i will say this mine labs nautilas, will never go over it, because it is hunted out, nothing left in yard, a least thats what my detector is saying, ;D

Attachments

• Picture 4905.jpg
    Picture 4905.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 513
2 old Hotwheel cars and about 1.00 clad,previuos owner hauled in alot of fill. Oh well just go somewhere else :D

all i found was some iH and mexican, medalions, rosies, silver quarters, and some clads plus old bottles and other misc. the house was built in the 40s over a house that had burned that goes back to the late 1800. am now in the process of md a site that goes back to the early 1900. will let you know if it pans out.

Hey GP. Is that an Iron Butterfly in the upper left? In-a-Godda-Da-Vida..... baby!

AH ! my all time favorite LOVE SONG .? :)? ?COOL FINDS? ; jeff

Colorado2 said:
Hey GP. Is that an Iron Butterfly in the upper left? In-a-Godda-Da-Vida..... baby!
i think its brass or copper with leod on back

Attachments

• Picture 4909.jpg
    Picture 4909.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 454
  • Picture 4910.jpg
    Picture 4910.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 441
Today I found five more nails a coke tab and a horseshoe. The horse shoe was down about 12 inches. Found it with the 4 inch coil.

GP wins! Best backyard in America.
"I propose to fight it out on this line if it takes all summer" U. S. Grant

Wasn't that neck of the woods part of the Wilderness campaign?

I found about 60 clad coins,a hand full of wheats,1 s dime and 4 mercs(2 in the same hole) misc stuff including a silver wedding band.

bigrig

I was playing with my detector just to test it out when I first got it. My wife had lost a pinkie ring several months ago and the first five minutes the "ring" icon started flashing. I couldn't believe my luck and as my heart began to beat faster I dug up a pristine washer! ;D JIM

on my whole property; junk, one handmade spur, bridle buckle, iron concretions, that silvery lookin thing, some newer rifle brass,
and a little fired clay ball that has an iron wire coming out two sides of it and a finger print on it. a few points, lots of fossils.
searcher

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back