Watch this space?

Well done! I can tell its going to be a good day on tnet! Lol

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Yeah as long as SADS stays away because if he shows up you know where I'll be sent

images (51).jpg

Now if old man had errands to do. Well diesel it was fun while it lasted

Now if old man had errands to do. Well diesel it was fun while it lasted

Yeah, that's ok I have to actually work for a while! Lol

OK in order to calm Old Mans nerves I nominated the following safe manly topics....treasures found while you were a lumberjack or did your girl enjoy riding your Hot Rod in high school....oops I meant In

Old diver SADS started Watch this Space
Its put smiles on many a face
But Tylerbdad says Aww Poot
When its said we gonna get the boot
Cause it would be bad to get thrown from this place

Old Man, 667 ft straight down, I 've been to 250 ft, gets a bit dim after that....

Needs mixed gas deeper than that really cos the dark and the Narcs plays havoc with the " your gonna die demons....."

Last edited:
Ok, ok, anyone who sees this monster please put him back in his peel...ok back to work...
669f412029415409a73204137b568a83.jpg

Old Man, 667 ft straight down, I 've been to 250 ft, gets a bit dim after that....

Needs mixed gas deeper than that really cos the dark and the Narcs plays havoc with the " your gonna die demons....."
Looks like a Great dive. You're living in paradise my friend.

How goes the hunt in the map room? I know that England had some great cartographers. If you get a chance. See if you can find any maps of wrecks, from the length of the Georgia. Near shore along all those barrier islands. Ivan says there Are some treasure wrecks from the 1600`s sunk along the coast.

Tyler you can only mention big ones.......otherwise to the step you go.....

Last edited:
Old man, I just had a long conversation with a very old school friend who makes metal detector machines that screen for ferrous metal before you get anywhere near the huge hospital MRI magnets...and also screens for shives in prisons.

He is gonna look at making a very cheap mag for ferrous that shoots thru the hull of a boat, very useful if you are looking for cannons and anchors on the quiet....the cannon or the boat has to be moving but that's no sweat.....it doesn't work on stationary ferrous.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back