Watch this space?

images (67).jpg

And the winner of the very large pickle with batteries fitted is MPH 200 ( 1000 th post).. The rest of you goons are gonna get us pulled. Behave for pluck sake......

I’d like to thank the entire Treasurenet.com for choosing me to represent you. It is such an honor to have the 1000th post and to be elected by SADS, winner of the large pickle. I am humbled that you would place your faith and trust in me. This is a responsibility that I do not take lightly, and I will endeavor to represent you with the utmost transparency and boldness.

I would like to thank my opponent ARRC for running such a fair and competitive campaign and for opening my eyes to so many new perspectives regarding this office. I would also like to thank my campaign manager OLD MAN and all of the many volunteers DIESELRAM94, TYLERBDAD, G.I.B., BVI HUNTER, and others who worked tirelessly to help me achieve this accomplishment. Lastly, I would like to thank you all for the unending support, for their late-night pep talks, and the baristas at the local coffee house who saw me entirely too often throughout this campaign. But most of all, thank you the members of Treasurenet.com for using your voice, your vote, to express your confidence in me. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you all.

Sincerely,

MPH200

Last edited:
SADS sent it to me.... You'll have to ask him

This might have to take on the form of a PM. He might not want those details loose for everyone to hear!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

I’d like to thank the entire Treasurenet.com for choosing me to represent you. It is such an honor to be elected by SADS of the large pickle. I am humbled that you would place your faith and trust in me. This is a responsibility that I do not take lightly, and I will endeavor to represent you with the utmost transparency and boldness.

I would like to thank my opponent ARRC for running such a fair and competitive campaign and for opening my eyes to so many new perspectives regarding this office. I would also like to thank my campaign manager OLD MAN and all of the many volunteers DIESELRAM94, TYLERBDAD, G.I.B., BVI HUNTER, and others who worked tirelessly to help me achieve this accomplishment. Lastly, I would like to thank you all for the unending support, for their late-night pep talks, and the baristas at the local coffee house who saw me entirely too often throughout this campaign. But most of all, thank you the members of Treasurenet.com for using your voice, your vote, to express your confidence in me. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you all.

Sincerely,

MPH200

Lol!

That's No Pickle ....well I guess it WAS at one time

That's strange, that bathroom still smells like pickles...with a hint of mustard!

Mph, if you get 2000 as well I will donate to the waitress benevolent fund and show my huge pickle....

Off to bed now ladies , goodnight, ( been a long day, now midnight here)

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431638587.855022.jpg

Off to bed now ladies , goodnight, ( been a long day, now midnight here)

View attachment 1161282

Dang, I'm doing something wrong and your definitely doing something right.
Hey, if you're pickle gets all pickled out...just give me a call!
I don't even need a pill to get my dill hard!

Last edited:
If you need Dill Pills, PM Old Man. He imports them,.......well his wife does.......

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431639120.737399.jpg

Really, really, really off to bed now......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back