Watch this space?

There is therapy and .........THERAPY,!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431267909.943546.jpg

You have it covered then from both directions...... ha ha....

Old Man,

How about a photo of me making a woman laugh, .....making women laugh is really easy!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431271162.490219.jpg

Sads doesn't like my posts here anymore...
So I will start a new thread... entitled "Do Not watch this space". :P

Of course they let us push the envelope...
They love this thread as well. :)

The'll be lining up Archie, to not watch it!!ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431274167.852094.jpg

Last edited:
Old Man,

How about a photo of me making a woman laugh, .....making women laugh is really easy!

View attachment 1159326

sads669, the waitress told me what's under that rain coat. That's why everyone is laughing. Can you say microscope is needed to see your manhood? Lol

That was mean, wasn't it. My wife laughs at me too.
When I take a shower, she tells me not to forget to wash the inch worm. Whatever that means.

Last edited:
I bet she wouldn't want it on her nose as a wart though?

My shipwreck hunting buddy just invited me to his club in London ( should I accept) when I go to the map room so watch this space.........

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431292489.630564.jpg

I don't think it has a gym, I am told it has a swing though.......

Old man,

Engine's my treasure hunting buddy and it's his club, but for heavens sake don t tell his wife......

Last edited:
My shipwreck hunting buddy just invited me to his club in London ( should I accept) when I go to the map room so watch this space.........

View attachment 1159479

what's more worrying is the fact that you have these sorts of pictures on you PC and so easily available :laughing7::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back