Watch this space?

OK OK Im sitting in timeout for believing AARC
Tyler, he's just grumpy because he is going to a party with Engine in the UK and he bought a designer outfit that he really likes, but he just found out that Boy George is going to wear the same outfit to the party.

Ivan, I work " very well under supervision" which makes me not normal neither!

Old Man and Frank, you two can get stuffed and Tyler your on the naughty step....

Last edited:
Well maybe his mom did have him tested cause AARC told me it would be a Lie if he said his dad did because nobody knows who his dad is.

? ehhh... ?
No reply to this :P
Sads do not like me posting here anymore.

Archie, I have never liked you posting here,

You make people laugh, which makes me look dumb.

You post better pictures than me which makes me look dumb and to cap it all

Engine thinks your a comedian which makes him look dumb......sigh

(Ps read Scuba hermit.com if you wanna read about my dad........)

*** ARRC just sits and stares off into space... babbling to himself... drooling... wishing he could post on the "watch this space" thread.***

*** ARRC just sits and stares off into space... babbling to himself... drooling... wishing he could post on the "watch this space" thread.***

AARC that beats standing in timeout forced to think about Sads and Boy George dancing together.

Tyler, " no talking on the naughty step!!"

Old man, it's a shame you didn't choke on it?

( looks like we're doing good though, if people are spitting coffee all over the living room)

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431346245.339810.jpg

Last edited:
OK OK Sads I was going to tell you about the 1810 Bust half I found in the creek yesterday but since I can't speak.... Mpnpnugb

Ok Tyler, your off the step, spill the beans, not coffee Old Man......

( just off out the door to certify a fellow treasure hunters kids, their last two check out dives, smart kids)

Bust Half find posted in Today's Find. Can I talk now. And what exactly is the record for posts. This thread gotta be up there. Kinda got a life of its own. And by the way Walmart Walmart .....

By far, this is the most worthless thread on Tnet.

And the funniest. Why do I keep reading it?

Bust Half find posted in Today's Find. Can I talk now. And what exactly is the record for posts. This thread gotta be up there. Kinda got a life of its own. And by the way Walmart Walmart .....
Tyler, we need you to talk. Your posts are humorous.
It's good therapy for Engine and me. My best friend pasted away yesterday and your post about sads669 and Boy George, is what I needed to make me laugh this morning.

Nice find too. And by the way. Sads669 can get stuffed if he doesn't like it. Lol

Old Man, time out.........I will drink a toast to your friend, please post his name so I can drink to his passing.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back