U.S. Treasure Leads are now on my webpage...

I went thru the whole thread and studied North Dakota and Wyoming, two of the states I have covered. I do understand what was built on the web page without ever seeing it. For those with questions for different states, you need to sources, which are posted in this thread. Any source will be the beginning of your research. Also mentioned was a second release of Thomas P Terry's book. I did find them listed and not available on Amazon. Someone intended to after he passed away, I wish I had the full story on that.

sam
not sure links will work, if not img of article HH

Screenshot 2020-02-08 at 8.07.48 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-02-08 at 8.08.16 PM.png

if dont work go in database search bill barlow
https://pluto.wyo.gov/awweb/main.jsp?flag=browse&smd=1&awdid=44#
https://newspapers.wyo.gov/

Last edited:
Mr. Timberwolf. Anything on all of Oklahoma? I've tried your website several times and it won't load up on the computer. Thank You.
Trapper Joe

Mr. Timberwolf. Anything on all of Oklahoma? I've tried your website several times and it won't load up on the computer. Thank You.
Trapper Joe
Hey TJ,

Timberwolf was my very good friend of mine... and sadly, he passed well over a decade ago (2010). So unfortunately, I don't believe any of us will have access to all of his research data.

Bran <><

Looking for data on the Gulf Coast near Tampa, Maderia Beach, Longboat, Venice, etc...have vessel, gear, resources...
anyone in that area interested in working w me , contact me
Hello. I missed this post from 4 years ago... but I live in Saint Petersburg (born & raised) and would love to get together. I'm actually having pizza with my family as John's Pass right now. Let me know if you're still looking to hunt this area!

Bran <><

Does anyone have the treasure data file from Timberwolf's website that they can share here? I'd like to look through it for information for Indiana. If someone has the data, and I can get some time, I could even try to put a mobile app together or a website that would allow people to search through it by state and county.

I've been able to find some if not all of the data that he had before his website was taken offline. I'm currently just getting a list of what he provided on his website in text form. There may have been links associated at one point but those are no longer available nor is the zip file that he had at one point in time which likely had links and images for his research. This is something that once built out in at least a google sheet I can start compiling more data on each specific area.

1726346011142.png

I've been able to find some if not all of the data that he had before his website was taken offline. I'm currently just getting a list of what he provided on his website in text form. There may have been links associated at one point but those are no longer available nor is the zip file that he had at one point in time which likely had links and images for his research. This is something that once built out in at least a google sheet I can start compiling more data on each specific area.

View attachment 2168882
That's awesome! After he had passed, I reached out to his son about seeing if either him or his mom might be about to locate Tom's old laptop... and maybe they could either get the files for me, or just send me the physical hard drive from the laptop so I could create a copy of the entire drive and send it back to them. But so far, I haven't been able to get anywhere with either option, sadly. 😔

Bran <><

That's awesome! After he had passed, I reached out to his son about seeing if either him or his mom might be about to locate Tom's old laptop... and maybe they could either get the files for me, or just send me the physical hard drive from the laptop so I could create a copy of the entire drive and send it back to them. But so far, I haven't been able to get anywhere with either option, sadly. 😔

Bran <><
I have one area done. Working on Midwest next. Once I get it all together I’ll give a link to the sheet. As for one specific thing, I’m not sure what the number meant before the supposed items in the area was for. My best guess is either confidence of it being a reputable treasure or if it’s references and citations he had for the specific lost treasure.

I have one area done. Working on Midwest next. Once I get it all together I’ll give a link to the sheet. As for one specific thing, I’m not sure what the number meant before the supposed items in the area was for. My best guess is either confidence of it being a reputable treasure or if it’s references and citations he had for the specific lost treasure.
I'm honestly not sure either. His son did just confirm with his mom last night that she no longer has Tom's computer, sadly. 😔

I also tried reaching out to an old friend from T-Net from back in the day, to see if she possibly still had the original zip file somewhere, since she mentioned on here about downloading it... but she hasn't been on the forums in years, and she seemed to delete her old Facebook account many years ago as well.

I'll try going through my old flash drives & laptop hard drives that I pulled from back in college (when I was quite active here on T-Net) to see if maybe I possibly downloaded it myself. I'm honestly surprised if I hadn't, as Tom and I were very close friends and spoke often... both online, over the phone, and in person a couple of times. I've always been a file hoarder of sorts, especially in regards to treasure hunting... so we'll see if I can come up with anything else that might help you in your efforts. 👍🏽

Bran <><

I'm honestly not sure either. His son did just confirm with his mom last night that she no longer has Tom's computer, sadly. 😔

I also tried reaching out to an old friend from T-Net from back in the day, to see if she possibly still had the original zip file somewhere, since she mentioned on here about downloading it... but she hasn't been on the forums in years, and she seemed to delete her old Facebook account many years ago as well.

I'll try going through my old flash drives & laptop hard drives that I pulled from back in college (when I was quite active here on T-Net) to see if maybe I possibly downloaded it myself. I'm honestly surprised if I hadn't, as Tom and I were very close friends and spoke often... both online, over the phone, and in person a couple of times. I've always been a file hoarder of sorts, especially in regards to treasure hunting... so we'll see if I can come up with anything else that might help you in your efforts. 👍🏽

Bran <><
Other than the text giving a brief run down do you know if he had references and such to link back to stories, legends, etc?

Other than the text giving a brief run down do you know if he had references and such to link back to stories, legends, etc?
I don't honestly recall, as I was in my early 20's back then... and now I'm in my early 40's... so it's been a little while. 😂

Bran <><

I don't honestly recall, as I was in my early 20's back then... and now I'm in my early 40's... so it's been a little while. 😂

Bran <><
I was just curious as I think it would be a cool thing to build a wiki around. Maybe an admin or the site owner would be interested in hosting a wiki here and having a few members as editors to start sleuthing for leads once the list is compiled.

If that’s something that can be done here I think it would be a nice feature to essentially have a list of tales of lost treasure and tons of references, stories and images to help those that potentially live in the area to do a little investigating on the ground and maybe find something of interest.

I was just curious as I think it would be a cool thing to build a wiki around. Maybe an admin or the site owner would be interested in hosting a wiki here and having a few members as editors to start sleuthing for leads once the list is compiled.

If that’s something that can be done here I think it would be a nice feature to essentially have a list of tales of lost treasure and tons of references, stories and images to help those that potentially live in the area to do a little investigating on the ground and maybe find something of interest.
That would be a great idea! And if not here, I'm friends with the owner of https://focusspeed.com and I'm sure she would welcome that kind of resource project on her site/server as well. Just let me know if there's anything I can do on my end to help, and I'll see what I can do.

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back