U.S. Treasure Leads are now on my webpage...

Here's the list, there may be a few things I still need to fix but this is what I currently have.

Hello Famine

Thank you kindly for re-posting the list. While one has admire the effort to gather these stories one must cast wary eye over them and research the ones that hold promise and weed out the fairy tales. The list is great place to start, Then research to myth bust or confirm.

Crow

Here's the list, there may be a few things I still need to fix but this is what I currently have.

You must have been working on that for a while! It certainly looks more put-together than what I've seen over the years. Good work, and thank you for sharing! 🙏🏽

Bran <><

You must have been working on that for a while! It certainly looks more put-together than what I've seen over the years. Good work, and thank you for sharing! 🙏🏽

Bran <><
It’s a good base point where others can now create threads specific to the treasure. From there if I were tagged I can add another column linking to the post for that specific treasure. In that way we could all work together to have a master list with threads specifically for each one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back