Tumacacori Mission Mines RE: Sister Micaela Molina Document

Hey Everyone,I am a newbee- I have been reading the post- And Enjoy allot of them.
I Was down in the area in 2005 and although dont Know much about the mine of Tumaaccori, but am confused about the location of the 1st mission.

We went to the current mission where the tummaccori now is and curators (which we believed to be historians, told us the original mission was to the south and not the East. The post here say its at the mine site. Not sure who is correct.
Notice allot of contoversy here on this forum-
It would be a cool thing if everyone really try to decipher Facts from fiction - To See what is real and whats not.
For instance not questioning the location of the mine and Cool Map by the way. I enjoy the picture of the cross on the cliff side-. But am wondering If that was an origional Marker, or did someone else put it there before the person who took the picture ever located the area for The 1st time.

Although it does seem to Fit the description of the much contriversial Molina document post on here which I took the liberty of copy and pasting into the online translation website Known as Babelfish.
Here is what I got back

Redotero - year MDXCVIII - MDCLVIII - this Redotero belongs to Temacacury: the Mine of Temacacury called Vigen d. Guadalupe. This one legua medina comensando of the Greater door from the Temple to Mr. and of water of San Roman measures to Left-hand side M. eight hundred Vrs to the N. and like CCDTD vrs. before arriving at the mine macada with chisel with these marks below the stone is a black stone (picture of inscription) of this the Treasure this means the letters, and like a XX. - Vrs of the Stone advanced, this a small monument course to Mr. the P.te of the Mine there are two peaks that were derrunbados on the Mine without but avada that put the Powder in splits of stones, I am hueya erased for always happening through over stones is not known where - this east place within the Mine this a patio that measures L. Vrs in picture and this place this the Treasure of our Missions. In the middle of " " this the mouth of the Mine inside and outside I am the Treasure: MMDCL estan. Crgs. of Sealed silver and DCCCCV. of gold and silver that are XL. million. the gold was traido of the Siera de Guachapa of sercanias of Tubaca: you follow adalante in the same direcion of the South.) Like a III. Leguas of the Mine of nestra Mrs of Guadalupe is I. Port that is called of the Janos course to the S. of leaves I here. I coil and ends to the River of Sta. Cross, the Mine this to sinestra of the Port under the Port there is XII. Drays and XII. Patios. The mine has I. three Barrel of cientas Vrs. of length and the barrel it has the name of the Puricima Conception you burden, with chisel the Barrel runs to the N. and XX. Vrs. it has I. Tonelito of one hundred Varas, to the PTE the metal is yellow metal that has mita of silver and fifth part of gold are seniceros fifty Vrs. of the door from the Mine to the course of the N. encontranron plates of virgin silver from a pound hata V.@s this Mine this woman who hides herself with mantel with a copper door has enormas large doorknockers this copper was traido of the Mountain range of Guachapa of cercanillas of fused Tubaca and in Toma= =cacury and has taken the Prta. In I. Dray, with You dent to the Mine. Year MDXLVIII. work and I cover myself in - MDCXLVIII as it marks the book of the work of the mission. Of the Mine of the Purima Conception to Mine d. Nera. Mrs of Guadalupe is III. leguas like a mita of way a. the same direction this the called Mine of the Opates - this has I barrel of cuatro= =cinetas Vrs. and to the S. in the same direction the metals are calichosos and from trescietas Vrs. it cut with cajadora and of the mouth of the Mine it runs u. very long table for the exit of the Sun next to the PTE. very great Gun is I. and has a large drill mark. Qu. It has average Vra. of ondura alongside stopping itself of the South. The mark is seen the other side of the gun course to the N. of this mark is I. Legua to the Mine of Opates de Tomacacury. this mak. for PTE. to the other side of the Mountain range this the mine of Ntra. Mrs of Guadpe this marking by P.S. R. the XII of the month of Dcbr. of MDXVIII. Eta was allada Mine by mine

By the way we found old ruins south of current mission on east side of santa cruz river along the banks, dont know if this was related. thought it to be a gravesite but not sure.

Any Friendly advice or collaborative effort on here about more about -mines true entrance would be nice to see. Instead of Arguments - Perhaps this forum could reveal the truth to the world- For Historical value- I know we would like to have all the Bullion, But Do you honestly think that ione or 2 people could spend it all-

P.S. Well Versed on Dangers Of finding a big Treasure, but what If It Were Found By a large group Of people. Like in This Forum

i. am sure to get a few bad replies I know, But I like most people would like to Know the True Story
and I am well aware there are alot of Mines in The area.

Thanks For Letting Me Post

Treasure Seeker1312- Only Seeking The truth.
I hope you’re still around. I am a dowser on television a few times I need somebody in the area with an ATV that I can trust contact me

Treasure Seeker wrote

Hmm that doesn't exactly sound like the site of the Guevavi mission.

Treasure Seeker also wrote

Well to compare, the coordinates for the Guevavi mission are 31° 24' 36" North, 110° 54' 6" West so must not be the same site. However without some kinds of artifacts, it is not that easy to ID a set of ruins AS a mission, they could just be ruins of adobe buildings which were homes.

I have to respectfully disagree, as we have argued this extensively on another thread it is not necessary to continue it here. I suggest you read the many posts in that thread, which may help you decide whether it is worth your time to pursue. Here is the link;
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,286969.0.html
The very fact that the Spanish authorities did do extensive searches for Jesuit treasures is an indicator that the authorities were convinced the treasures did exist. Also, according to the newspaper account Joe posted, the Tumacacori treasure was found and recovered by a Jesuit priest, and this is not the only report of treasures being recovered from Jesuit missions in the Americas. I do agree with Joe however, do your own research into this if you are serious about searching for treasure.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek. :thumbsup:
Oroblanco

:coffee: :coffee2:

All I need is to get to the area and I can show you exactly where it’s at. I need somebody I can trust and somebody’s got an ATV side-by-side contact me.

For those who want to know how the region of the Virgin of Guadalupe of Tumacacori mine looks like. It's in the center of the symbol's circle.

Attachments

• map's symbol.jpg
    map's symbol.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Lα mina de la Virgen de Guadalupe.png
    Lα mina de la Virgen de Guadalupe.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 20
Hello MD, Crow, Ryano, SDCFIA, and many of you other posters here on T-Net.

I seriously think you all would get a lot out of going to the Altamont, Utah gathering on the 23 & 24th of August in three weeks from today. You will get a better understanding of the area you portray on your various maps if you came. Go to Terry Carter Treasure Hunter on YouTube and see some of the people who will be there. I know Terry personally and I know all of the organizers who put this production on. I have met with many people and it would be worth your while to come.

Just my 2 cents.

Bests In Treasure

LUE-Hawn

I hope you’re still around. I am a dowser on television a few times I need somebody in the area with an ATV that I can trust contact me
Hello,
I have lived in Tucson since 1980 when I got stationed here in the Air Force. I am a metal detectorist as well. I have located some of the mines in the hills of Tumacacori. Is there something I can help you with?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back