Treasure ! they Found an Abandoned Old Safe!

Didn't they shoot the gun in this one?
None had clips OR bullets.... coincidence ? ? ? that none had the sane /same things in ALL safes found at different times ?

I think they are buying safes... and burying their own OLD stuff... with their savings / stash money if bills are real,,, perhaps top bill is real and the rest funny money.
Movie money looks just like the real thing.... i have seen it in person.... it looks dead on except small print.

The one safe they broke open was LOADED to the gills with asbestos.... so i hope they were wearing respirators.
AND thoroughly washed everything that came in contact with that area... including themselves and clothes etc etc etc etc

None had clips OR bullets.... coincidence ? ? ? that none had the sane /same things in ALL safes found at different times ?

I think they are buying safes... and burying their own OLD stuff... with their savings / stash money if bills are real,,, perhaps top bill is real and the rest funny money.
Movie money looks just like the real thing.... i have seen it in person.... it looks dead on except small print.
Ok. I didn't watch this video but my buddy sent me one a little while back where they shot the gun they found in the safe. I knew that one was fake for sure. Anything for the clicks I guess. Drains the life out of actual real finds..

Plus.... they work way too fast for someone not familiar with it already.... that was the first red flag.

And the way they treated each of the items.

OR they are some REAL idiots like badgers in a honey hole.... they work like rabid animals... and that is not jiving either,

Clearly sill;y Click bait.

Would you post it online to begin with you actually recovered 10 million of some mobsters money.

Crow
Yes ! There are Hundreds of Morons out there Who out of Fear, stupidity or hunger for fame who would contact the media
also.

The Bundles of Weed, Coke or H do convince me it's staged though. burying your drugs is just idiotic, that's still Money to be Made going to Waste :coffee2: a Month or so Sitting underground it becomes useless, It's not Canned Turnips
for a rainy day :dontknow:

as for Destroying all the safes & Spending money Digging Holes simply for clicks, I Don't think YouTube pays that good :dontknow:

Last edited:
Plus.... they work way too fast for someone not familiar with it already.... that was the first red flag.

And the way they treated each of the items.

OR they are some REAL idiots like badgers in a honey hole.... they work like rabid animals... and that is not jiving either,
I Think After the 2nd or 3rd safe I'd be the Badger Also :laughing7:
"Times-a-wasting" :tongue3:

Though I Believe by then, I'd realize, Look where the safe is Sealed & Cut there. The Sledge Hammer was too much energy wasted to me :laughing9:

Yes ! There are Hundreds of Morons out there Who out of Fear, stupidity or hunger for fame who would contact the media
also.

The Bundles of Weed, Coke or H do convince me it's staged though. burying your drugs is just idiotic, that's still Money to be Made going to Waste :coffee2: a Month or so Sitting underground it becomes useless, It's not Canned Turnips
for a rainy day :dontknow:

as for Destroying all the safes & Spending money Digging Holes simply for clicks, I Don't think YouTube pays that good :dontknow:
That's just it with YouTube.

They're all for total BS content as these obvious fake videos, and hundreds more.

So when it comes to real honest content it's basically lost.

It should be call the "Click Bait Tube"

That's just it with YouTube.

They're all for total BS content as these obvious fake videos, and hundreds more.

So when it comes to real honest content it's basically lost.

It should be call the "Click Bait Tube"
Yeah!

Sure wish there was a reputable site you could rely on to sniff out fakes/lies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back