Treasure ! they Found an Abandoned Old Safe!

Didn't they shoot the gun in this one?
None had clips OR bullets.... coincidence ? ? ? that none had the sane /same things in ALL safes found at different times ?

I think they are buying safes... and burying their own OLD stuff... with their savings / stash money if bills are real,,, perhaps top bill is real and the rest funny money.
Movie money looks just like the real thing.... i have seen it in person.... it looks dead on except small print.

The one safe they broke open was LOADED to the gills with asbestos.... so i hope they were wearing respirators.
AND thoroughly washed everything that came in contact with that area... including themselves and clothes etc etc etc etc

None had clips OR bullets.... coincidence ? ? ? that none had the sane /same things in ALL safes found at different times ?

I think they are buying safes... and burying their own OLD stuff... with their savings / stash money if bills are real,,, perhaps top bill is real and the rest funny money.
Movie money looks just like the real thing.... i have seen it in person.... it looks dead on except small print.
Ok. I didn't watch this video but my buddy sent me one a little while back where they shot the gun they found in the safe. I knew that one was fake for sure. Anything for the clicks I guess. Drains the life out of actual real finds..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back