Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

I think Sandy1 covered all that already , but If you really want my opinion
1. Many different groups from ancient to present. Ancient groups were looting ancient sites, and other groups were looting those groups and so on.
2. They transported it by leap frogging it from one place to another. Also there are tombs sites along these trails, they were looted and storages were made near them for later retrieval.
3. Some of the mining areas actually have huge vaults, and some mines have storages in them.
4. Just no good method available at the time to transport everything out. From Large boats that could cross oceans to small Boats that would sail up river corridors, to elephants to pack horses/animals and all the gear needed to survive in the wild, the logistics are difficult to move large quantities of material with limited man power and resources that could make the trip.

Also , some of the ancient groups were more interested in metals used for producing weapons and armor. The gold and silver was left behind, you can't use it to fight wars if you don't have the weapons. Especially at times when mines were getting depleted or being controlled by the groups in power on other continents. This is world dynamics, he who controls the resources, is the one in power, so other groups had to travel far away to acquire them.
Even in Roman times, the mines they had in Europe would fill up with water when they got too deep and they had no means of mining under water so they closed them up. Many towns were built near the actual mines over there, a better way to control them. The gold and silver was secondary to many of these groups, although they obviously cached it thinking they would come back for it.

I really don't know who recovered all of it but the 6000 Tons in Fort Knox and lesser known storage areas would be interesting, Carson City, New Orleans, San Francisco, Philly has one I think. Just a guess on my part.

I think Sandy1 covered all that already , but If you really want my opinion
1. Many different groups from ancient to present. Ancient groups were looting ancient sites, and other groups were looting those groups and so on.
2. They transported it by leap frogging it from one place to another. Also there are tombs sites along these trails, they were looted and storages were made near them for later retrieval.
3. Some of the mining areas actually have huge vaults, and some mines have storages in them.
4. Just no good method available at the time to transport everything out. From Large boats that could cross oceans to small Boats that would sail up river corridors, to elephants to pack horses/animals and all the gear needed to survive in the wild, the logistics are difficult to move large quantities of material with limited man power and resources that could make the trip.

Also , some of the ancient groups were more interested in metals used for producing weapons and armor. The gold and silver was left behind, you can't use it to fight wars if you don't have the weapons. Especially at times when mines were getting depleted or being controlled by the groups in power on other continents. This is world dynamics, he who controls the resources, is the one in power, so other groups had to travel far away to acquire them.
Even in Roman times, the mines they had in Europe would fill up with water when they got too deep and they had no means of mining under water so they closed them up. Many towns were built near the actual mines over there, a better way to control them. The gold and silver was secondary to many of these groups, although they obviously cached it thinking they would come back for it.

1. Other than internet chatter the past ten years or so (started by Roger Snow, bless his heart), I would like to hear more about your ideas of who these ancient folks were and when they were active. And what evidence you have that this occurred (documents, artifacts, cultural traditions, etc). When you say, "present", you are now entering the realm of reality, IMO. Any caches that may still exist were likely put down within the past hundred or so years, IMO - many during the 1930s.

2. Please list locations of those looted tombs and whose bodies were found in them. There must be many of them. Logistically, "leapfrogging" several times from source to destination (presumably over many years?) makes no sense to me.

3. Good point. IMO, abandoned mines make for excellent hiding places. By the 1930s, there were thousands available, especially smaller workings that had played out.

4. That argument might be useful if all these caches were done by Phoenicians or some other bunch of ancient world travelers, but your argument seems to indicate that it was the "Spanish" who located old stashes and created newer ones. Why would they move bullion from one place to another instead of simply carrying it back to Mexico? They could do this every year for decades. Why leave it in North America?

Are you saying that the ancients travelled all the way to North America to mine copper, zinc and iron to make weapons back home? What about the available mineral deposits in China, Africa, Spain and other sites in Europe? Yes, there is evidence that a lot of high-grade copper was removed from the Upper Midwest and parts of Canada in pre-Columbian times, but no evidence that it occurred in the Southwest.

I understand that you guys' allegations need a framework to exist in, but what you've provided seems like blue sky speculation so far.

Quinoa and others,

I want you to know I appreciate the so called "blue sky speculation" and other useful information.

Now, Hooray!!! I have successfully downloaded the pictures from the wife's camera/phone without help; welllll, almost without help. now I'll see if I can post them. Wish me luck.

Thanks all.

IMAG4768.jpg This shows a throne that I didn't notice in the others. IMAG4769.jpg A skull? IMAG4774.jpg Another skull. IMAG4775.jpg One heckuvan eye catcher.

thanks all.

By the way, don't worry about PROVING your history lessons or what you have found to ME. I can take your info into the field and look and see. If it ain't there I'll look for something else. Pretty simple, I think.

Thanks all.

Hey, like I said sdcfia, it's just my opinion, I'm not going to go into great detail on why I think that way. Although I've maybe seen a lot more weird stuff than most. People always want to know why everything is before they believe something extraordinary or unbelievable would be so, and that's fine, I'm generally that way too. But I've grown to not really care about it that much anymore. I've seen too much that just shouldn't be, according to the way I was raised and educated. If you really want to know everything on why I think the way I do, you'd have to spend a couple days in the field with me and talk with me in person about it. Otherwise it's just going to be looked at as internet chatter.

Hey, like I said sdcfia, it's just my opinion, I'm not going to go into great detail on why I think that way. Although I've maybe seen a lot more weird stuff than most. People always want to know why everything is before they believe something extraordinary or unbelievable would be so, and that's fine, I'm generally that way too. But I've grown to not really care about it that much anymore. I've seen too much that just shouldn't be, according to the way I was raised and educated. If you really want to know everything on why I think the way I do, you'd have to spend a couple days in the field with me and talk with me in person about it. Otherwise it's just going to be looked at as internet chatter.

Ha ha - I'll bet I can match you for weird experiences. I pretty much agree 100% on what you said in this post. Yes, it would be an interesting discussion. You see, I don't really care what people believe about any topic - I'm more interested in why they believe what they do. With most folks, it's wishful thinking, but at least you seem to have reasons.

On posts 1888, 1902, and 1903 the pictures of the snake head I'm wondering if it's really a turtle head. What do you think? I have a few more views I could posts if it will help.

Thanks all.

Need some help on these, puzzling, however can’t help but feel I’m missing something
530219389.521836public.JPG530219391.662179public.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Spanish and other's have spent more than 400 plus years in this country what I think is the English, I believe they may have started at Big Ben, ? I have seen, the French was one of the countries that was here and Paris was the starting point, I think that the Vikings had a lot influence in the North East part of the country Old Maps is where I got this info. I have spent several years on the trail of unknown riches, and I'm still driving a 22 year old auto. My opinion is that the marker's / trails are still there and some of the things they did leave is Old Mines, Silver / Gold/ Jewels there's old maps that indicate where and when and it takes some research along with your knowledge part of the country you have chosen Keep it close Read all of the post that have information that are of interest to you, are you looking for Gold / Silver/ Jewels, look for Old Mine sites would be my choice and Jewels I would look at where the mines have been found. Almost all Universities are vey helpful in share but ALLWAYS take everything with a grain of salt.

The left picture looks like an upside down horned owl.

I read somewhere that if you see an owl carving then a certain degree (direction) and distance and then dig....have you heard of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You stand where the skull/alien head is and sight down the tops of rocks like a gunsite. It's one eye on the right side is sighting down the rockset you likely look across, but there could be another rockset very closeby (within a few feet). Sometimes there is more than one gunsite/peep hole set up.

Last edited:
here is a pic from behind the head. I appreciate your input. I didnt think much of it at first, it just stuck out and looked cool. There is a long distance shine sign on the range, and I have found a claim marker within a few miles I believe was a spanish marker. Ill post that pic also.View attachment 1508078View attachment 1508080

I wonder at times if they had a quarry of sorts where they had lots of boulders an then carved which symbol needed for the trail, site, then loaded in a cart to the desired location for placement, Old Dog had I believe about 6 / 8 knee high bells that was carved and ready to go for what I believe perhaps Churches. Kinda interesting and its still on Old Dogs Site if you would like to see for your self. Lots of different type of Symbols / carvings here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back