the yea and nay list

traitors. bo & hc, have done nothing for America period. They actively work to change America, by stripping us of our rights.

whoof...!

You did notice that ol' sack of taters, HC, was physically unable to testify in the matter. Those two played a game of ping pong going back and forth with, I take the blame claims but, in the end, none of them took the blame.

Yes we do consider and vote based on if someone supports the constitution or not, that is just the way we are... If they don't support the constitution then they have nothing to say I am interested in.. I am not interested in freebies or bribes.....

I vote based on if they support the Constitution it's Bill of Rights and America, they can't support one and not the others....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I contacted my finky Senators and let them know where our family stands. If they aren't interested in protecting the Constitution they are traitors in my book. C. Heston.JPG

I contacted my finky Senators and let them know where our family stands. If they aren't interested in protecting the Constitution they are traitors in my book.View attachment 781708

I am with you 100% Sandman.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The problem I have with the left (among many others) is that they feel the Constitution is open to interpretation, and would even love to re-write it. After all, it is old and out-of-date (they think) and no longer relates to today's "progressive" society.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back