THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Neighbor said yuk!
Leaf blowers are so urban.
Well if you want to rake a 1/4 mile of trail/lane plus yards, please fill your boots.

3.5 hrs the other day I finished 75%.

You need one of these bad boys. Hook it to your lawn mower and leaf removal is a piece of cake. Side bonus is they get chopped into tiny bits, which makes great mulch and compost.

F24-Hero-Callout-100.jpg

Good morning!☕️ I’m trying a Black Rifle coffee this morning. Recommended on this thread. Thanks for the tip!
Yep! Good stuff! The company was founded in December 2014 by former Green Beret Evan Hafer. :headbang: :headbang:

Got the 2 front struts into the Honda. The top stabilizer bolts were a pain to remove.

The Mrs did the city run for parts and 2 gallons of paint.

When she returned the cans left a small puddle of paint on the car mat.
It seemed like the mixer had paint in the clamp.
So I called the paint store to inform them of the problem.

Get this:
The young woman said well just use hot soapy water and scrub the area.
If that doesn't work just bring it to a car detailing shop and they can do it for you.

Yup, money or time doesn't mean anything to that person.

The 🌶 is still writing the review in his head for the online company review. 🤣
Screenshot 2024-10-27 at 13-13-41 PB Blaster 16-PB Copolymer Penetrating Catalyst eBay.png

And.......

beavus slapping butthead.gif

Got the 2 front struts into the Honda. The top stabilizer bolts were a pain to remove.

The Mrs did the city run for parts and 2 gallons of paint.

When she returned the cans left a small puddle of paint on the car mat.
It seemed like the mixer had paint in the clamp.
So I called the paint store to inform them of the problem.

Get this:
The young woman said well just use hot soapy water and scrub the area.
If that doesn't work just bring it to a car detailing shop and they can do it for you.

Yup, money or time doesn't mean anything to that person.

The 🌶 is still writing the review in his head for the online company review. 🤣
Never an apology these days is there.
I often feel like necking people like a cartoon character almost daily now.
Leaving our last place, id payed rent in advance when we went there and was even a week ahead of the required 2 weeks in advance.
We also had 7 sales walk throughs which you are supposed to get $30 for each one. We were about to leave so I contact them with the fact they'll owe me the week I was ahead and $210. Contacted back sorry you are wrong you owe us $420. Im sorry but a mistake has been made im owed that money.
Reply, real smarmy by the real estate girl, no you owe us and I can prove it im going to send you a copy of what you owe. I try to explain how id paid way in front. "Oh don't you understand the concept of rent in advance, everyone pays it but it doesn't mean we ever owe anyone anything" im told. They're so clueless and arrogant that everything I explained was ignored. I contact the head office, another smart a, same thing talking to me like a child. I say hey, ill send you screenshots of every single thing I payed, you look at them and then you'll understand. "I don't need screenshots, im correct, you owe us money".
I send them to her boss and ask them to be passed on. Next day "yes I have gone through the ledger and you are in credit we will arrange your refund". No sorry, she was actually talking to me like I was excrement. So 2 weeks on im still waiting for it. I ring the other day, yes we will get back to you. Get a call, we don't owe you any money because your cheque for your bond bounced.
Iv never used a cheque in my life, paid in cash, and showed the receipt.
I said oh really then how come I just recently received my bond refund from residential Tennant board!? And, why did you rent me a property for 12 mths if my payment bounced as you say, that doesn't make sense that any real estate would do that. I get a call back "you will get your refund within 3 working days" and she hung up. Again talking to me like dog crap.
These are people easy half my age or less talking down to me like rubbish and repeatedly they are wrong and instead of saying sorry they just get angrier and angrier each time they fail. Society these days sickens me.

I think that was the famous roger the roo.
View attachment 2175917

I need to dig up the old pictures of me boxing and petting the Joey in the pouch.
It was while we were camping in a National Park.
Probably right spoiled by lots of campers.
Though some locals kind of thought I was a tad Loco for doing any of that stuff.🤣

I need to dig up the old pictures of me boxing and petting the Joey in the pouch.
It was while we were camping in a National Park.
Probably right spoiled by lots of campers.
Though some locals kind of thought I was a tad Loco for doing any of that stuff.🤣
Boxing a defenceless joey in its pouch!? You first boxed it then patted it.
You're a very twisted individual!
:laughing7:

Boxing a defenceless joey in its pouch!? You first boxed it then patted it.
You're a very twisted individual!
:laughing7:
Ya I thought that too.🤣
2 separate Roos actually.
I do know the station wagon didn't have Roo bars.
So limited driving after dark.

Ya I thought that too.🤣
2 separate Roos actually.
I do know the station wagon didn't have Roo bars.
So limited driving after dark.
Yeah, I love it when people say two things that can be taken as one, I'll be all over it like a fly at a bbq. :laughing7:
I don't travel here in the dark. I try my best to avoid and hour before sunset and an hour after sunrise too. A big male would wipe out my Korean toy in an instant.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back