THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hey Skallywags, hope you’re all having a wonderful and beautiful weekend. 80 and sunny here ❤️ And I’ll take it for end of October 🌞. It’s Not often I post personal pics, but this is a friend and coworker Robert originally from the New England States living out the end of his life here in NC. He Just reminds me of a cool “Old Timer Miner” so I had to share.

Attachments

• IMG_4752.jpeg
    IMG_4752.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
Ahh.. But I make mine the night before (this is the 21st century..) has a timer ya see. Get up.. Coffees made man!!! And I set it earlier then i will be up. What I mean is when my wife gets up coffee better be made! Or I'll wake up dead!

Ahh.. But I make mine the night before (this is the 21st century..) has a timer ya see. Get up.. Coffees made man!!! And I set it earlier then i will be up. What I mean is when my wife gets up coffee better be made! Or I'll wake up dead!
You are aware of Murphy's other law in which anything that can go wrong, eventually will?

:laughing7:

Heading off to yet another old Nevada ghost town today with #Conito@55. It's over3 1/2 hours drive each way. Hopefully something worth while is out there.
Best of luck, hope you get a few keepers.

Got the 2 front struts into the Honda. The top stabilizer bolts were a pain to remove.

The Mrs did the city run for parts and 2 gallons of paint.

When she returned the cans left a small puddle of paint on the car mat.
It seemed like the mixer had paint in the clamp.
So I called the paint store to inform them of the problem.

Get this:
The young woman said well just use hot soapy water and scrub the area.
If that doesn't work just bring it to a car detailing shop and they can do it for you.

Yup, money or time doesn't mean anything to that person.

The 🌶 is still writing the review in his head for the online company review. 🤣

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back