THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

View attachment 2175710View attachment 2175711 absolutely fascinating story.....a possible new project for me. Possible deal in the works. Things are looking up for old black Bart, and all of a sudden I'm on a big team !! At the very least I'll be riding out on a major new expedition !! Wheels are grinding, and things are heating up !! Might have an "at bat chance" soon, and i plan on hitting a home run grandslam !! Working hard on the treasure end of things !!
Good luck!

View attachment 2175710View attachment 2175711 absolutely fascinating story.....a possible new project for me. Possible deal in the works. Things are looking up for old black Bart, and all of a sudden I'm on a big team !! At the very least I'll be riding out on a major new expedition !! Wheels are grinding, and things are heating up !! Might have an "at bat chance" soon, and i plan on hitting a home run grandslam !! Working hard on the treasure end of things !!
Bring land goggles. I'm suspecting blown sand and volcanic dust for some reason.

Wow on the potential there.

Wondering if Mouse employees could dive in their leisure time. I know I'd be trying to!
"Don't worry about it. I'm working on a dolphin training program."
l.o.l..

Most of the Maples have dropped here.
View attachment 2175703

Next pine cone I encounter like in the foreground is going to get a string tied to it's farthest from the tree before coming off , tip .
Then hung to see if it really does indicate weather changes by opening more or closing more.
(a humidity thing probably.)
I have a cedar(?) limb with shoot off it that is supposed to change also. (Of course in a toolbox in the basement it isn't indicating much besides darkness.)

Bring land goggles. I'm suspecting blown sand and volcanic dust for some reason.

Wow on the potential there.

Wondering if Mouse employees could dive in their leisure time. I know I'd be trying to!
"Don't worry about it. I'm working on a dolphin training program."
l.o.l..
The biggest road block is Disney....hard to approach them as a nobody....but....I have Hollywood types with great Disney relationships. There were many bars and treasure buried on the island, and a substantial amount still in the shallow water. Permits are probably attainable for us if the Disney part can be worked out !!

Big chain store 100 plus sized box of Columbian is my go-to coffee.
I like Guatemalan too but it's pricy as much as I swill.

Bough some Eight-o-Clock brand Colombian Peaks yesterday as a treat.

Folgers went too acidic on me. Or me on it. Burnin a hole through me.

Years ago at a mall (I did go to a couple malls years ago) I had a shot of expresso from a vendor I didn't pay much notice to as I just wanted a shot...
Oh my! Tasted like someone soaked the worst public ashtray in the mall with a shot glass of boiling water and handed me the dreggs.

Big chain store 100 plus sized box of Columbian is my go-to coffee.
I like Guatemalan too but it's pricy as much as I swill.

Bough some Eight-o-Clock brand Colombian Peaks yesterday as a treat.

Folgers went too acidic on me. Or me on it. Burnin a hole through me.

Years ago at a mall (I did go to a couple malls years ago) I had a shot of expresso from a vendor I didn't pay much notice to as I just wanted a shot...
Oh my! Tasted like someone soaked the worst public ashtray in the mall with a shot glass of boiling water and handed me the dreggs.
The good stuff !!😅🤣😅

The biggest road block is Disney....hard to approach them as a nobody....but....I have Hollywood types with great Disney relationships. There were many bars and treasure buried on the island, and a substantial amount still in the shallow water. Permits are probably attainable for us if the Disney part can be worked out !!
Because I hunt, there is conflict in some Disney aspects.
But old Walt and his vision I have long applauded. And Florida's W.D.W..
I did see Californias Disneyland.

Tented in Fort Wilderness . Had an incredible visit the last time.
But studied it well prior too. Unlike previous visits as a youth.
Then too there was an acquaintance (culinary) that worked underground there. Underground meaning , underground literally.

In my studies of rates , I encountered bass fishing. What? Oh boy! That had me wanting to apply for a job , almost.
But today that suggests a resource being utilized . Before visitors (I interpret as witnesses) are swarming. Waterways the park created and used for transportation and fence like definitions of borders of sorts.

But everything was where it was for a reason.
The logistics of that are great. So too the maintenance there of. And it has been and is being maintained.
But the visioning....
IF there are still minds like Walts involved in seeing what isn't and turning that into solid value, that's who I'd want to be negotiating with about a section of shoreline and beyond it at a time.
With concepts beyond initial salvage.

Because I hunt, there is conflict in some Disney aspects.
But old Walt and his vision I have long applauded. And Florida's W.D.W..
I did see Californias Disneyland.

Tented in Fort Wilderness . Had an incredible visit the last time.
But studied it well prior too. Unlike previous visits as a youth.
Then too there was an acquaintance (culinary) that worked underground there. Underground meaning , underground literally.

In my studies of rates , I encountered bass fishing. What? Oh boy! That had me wanting to apply for a job , almost.
But today that suggests a resource being utilized . Before visitors (I interpret as witnesses) are swarming. Waterways the park created and used for transportation and fence like definitions of borders of sorts.

But everything was where it was for a reason.
The logistics of that are great. So too the maintenance there of. And it has and is maintained.
But the visioning....
IF there are still minds like Walts involved in seeing what isn't and turning that into solid value, that's who I'd want to be negotiating with about a section of shoreline and beyond it at a time.
With concepts beyond initial salvage.
Yes....yes....exactly !! The real history is far better than say....pirates of the Caribbean!! Or the made up historic narrative that Disney came up with for the island.....the true story is just incredible.....treasure that's been lost, recovered, lost again, and then recovered again, then lost again.....with me trying to recover it once again !! You can't make that story up....it's incredible!!

Yes....yes....exactly !! The real history is far better than say....pirates of the Caribbean!! Or the made up historic narrative that Disney came up with for the island.....the true story is just incredible.....treasure that's been lost, recovered, lost again, and then recovered again, then lost again.....with me trying to recover it once again !! You can't make that story up....it's incred
The only thing Disney is interested in is $$$.

I say good morning everybody as I sip a cup of Folgers coffee. It’s the best part of waking up. Folgers in your cup!
Mornin Evan!

1729970720985.png

And good evening my caffeinated crew xx 🤗 hope you are all well xx

Cracking day here in autumnal England xx ahh no better way to spend your day than digging ! The weather is on our side this weekend so will be out again tomoz… that makes me happy xx 😆

Thread 'Today’s Finds xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/todays-finds-xx.703312/

You could become a certified avionics technician, or maybe look into these, Aircraft Precision Instruments, Inc. Aircraft Instrument Support Services. Kelley Instruments, Inc. Century Instruments Corp. Pacific Southwest Instruments. Naylors' Instrument. Abbott Instrument Restoration. It's my understsnding they test, overhaul, rebuild and certify aircraft instruments.
Good idea thanks. I'm also hoping they sell untested, let a collector/pilot worry about testing them. One of the gauges is US army from WW2. That's kinda cool!!! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back