THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning xx glad everyone is safe and well xx 🤗

Busy few days here, weather is wet, so trying to sort an alternative venue for the Pawty next week. Have been given permission to use the Marquee… it’s huge! Used for fancy weddings and parties … it seats 400… so plenty of room for the hounds and picnics 😂 xx

Managed to have a quick swing on Sunday to de stress… 😎 xx

Thread 'Sunday’s Finds xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/sundays-finds-xx.702583/

View attachment 2171808View attachment 2171809View attachment 2171810
The “Pawty Palace”

gave-away-detector.jpg

Good MORNING ALL !!!
Last Monday evening I attended a Minerva Ohio Historical meeting. As some of you know I have been trying to find places to detect around one of the first towns in Ohio. At the meeting I met a gentleman at the meeting . he was born and worked in a town about four miles from the town i have been searching. This elderly gentleman said i could call him and come over. I asked if i could take him for a drive and buy him lunch or what ever. This gentleman walked perfect and talked perfect. His memory was great . I forgot to mention he is a WW 2 veteran !!! He was born on May 21 1925 !!! This was not a TYPE o
Can you tell i am still HAPPY !!! :)

Sure is, and its the same in every western country now. Well orchestrated collapse. Society, medical, power infrastructure, lawlessness, food security , cost of living.....
Every night on tv here machete attacks, home invasions, murders.....
I go pick up generator #3 tomorrow. Used condition.
Just returned from the dentist. I don't do my own dental work.( I've sanded a couple of my teeth before though.)

Yeah, we are a bit weird here. There was a time that our country decided we needed a new national anthem. It was at the time God Save The Queen. We sang it as kids when I was in primary school. Anywho, the day came that they reckoned we needed an Aussie one. So was polls and stuff. That song Waltzing Matilda was one of them in the mix, and not obscure, right up there.
Walzting Matilda is about a sheep theif who evaded the police, but he did eat it before, edit because, he was hungry.
We are consistent though because our national hero is Ned Kelly.
The original robot. :laughing7:
There are towns that the tourism revolves around Ned.
I see a Ned Kelly sticker on a cars back window easy 3 times a week.
We even have a Ned Kelly Aussie bourbon now. :laughing7:
Admittedly its rubbish, I tried it.
Once Mick Jagger played him in a movie, how dumb. Why??????
Heath Ledger was way better. But with Orlando Bloom? Seriously? We have heaps better serious actors that make his entry look stupid. I think it was just to draw in overseas viewers. He's just a whimp. Like in Troy.
View attachment 2171955View attachment 2171958

1:15:30.
I like the heat aspect.
Same heat source referred to at 59:45.
And crazy tradition amid the ambient temp regardless. Compounded by the traditional song.

Gem of a film though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back