THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

May it produce a few cuts for compensation.
And.....may it also leave enough equipment behind for recovering that same compensation. 😳

I will build one but better quality materials will be researched. A friend has a bowling ball cannon he could help.

Busted a junk knife from auction I worked enough to get opened and mostly cleaned up , getting the impeller off a Pacer water pump.
Had to cut and break the danged thing into pieces. Started along the keyways edge.
Pic from online somewhere. 5 vane. New one not chewed up by rocks and gravel .
1727324259691.png

Rebuild kit won't arrive till Monday.( I better stay away from flooding till after.)

I will build one but better quality materials will be researched. A friend has a bowling ball cannon he could help.

Used to make them out of soup cans soldered together. Lighter fluid.
It would blow the milk can off the end, over a block away.
We called them
Ukrainian shotguns in the 60s

Used to make them out of soup cans soldered together. Lighter fluid.
It would blow the milk can off the end, over a block away.
We called them
Ukrainian shotguns in the 60s
Beer cans before they were aluminum.
A 5 can was my favorite?
Must have been second from bottom can's petaled top holding the ball.
When duct tape became available it was great. Hot tape and flying cans prior meant let things cool down more often..

Poor Dad.
Lighter fluid was the first to go.
He got riled up one day to find his paint thinner can empty. With the usual correct suspects involved.
if he had hairspray (he didn't) he'd have lost that too probably.

Paa- hooomph! when flooded almost.
Ka-pow! when vaporized fuel volume from twirling the cannon after charging it was done just right.

To make light of things.... 🌪️ We usually get the girls at our favorite Publix to make this cake during a (Local) Hurricane .... They once tried selling them to the public but Coorperate said... ahhh it's a Big NO :dontknow::laughing7:.. cheers guys 🍺🍻

Attachments

• IMG_9757.jpg
    IMG_9757.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13
And 20..... ehhhhh 30.......... ahhhhh ehhhhh
No..... make it 50....
Bottles of Rum.

That should be good.... for awhile.
Thinking of you today. You'd only need a few if this one.
Shopping today our Aussie made one was on sale. The normal ones from the same brand im not overly a fan of. But the OP has a different sort of taste. And k...i..c..k. Its rumoured Nasa recently contacted Bundy wanting to test it.
Iv only had 2 and feel like iv had several. Can't think why.....🤔....
One more and I think I better stop :laughing7:
IMG_20240926_151644585_HDR~2.jpg

Volume, not proof. :laughing7:

IMG_20240926_151649171_HDR~2.jpg

Jokes aside, you guys there stay safe and we are hoping the best for you
@ARC @Blak bart and anyone else there.

We used to make Cracker guns when we were kids and all fireworks were legal.
In the 70s. We got plastic tubes, put a Penny Bunger cracker in the end with the wick hanging out the end, a marble in front of it, light the wick. Boooom!
The tube just fitted the Penny Bunger.
Wasn't long after authorities heard it was a thing that fireworks like that were banned. They were I admit very dangerous.
A penny bunger here was like a little stick of dynamite. They would blow up a drink bottle.

We used to make Cracker guns when we were kids and all fireworks were legal.
In the 70s. We got plastic tubes, put a Penny Bunger cracker in the end with the wick hanging out the end, a marble in front of it, light the wick. Boooom!
The tube just fitted the Penny Bunger.
Wasn't long after authorities heard it was a thing that fireworks like that were banned. They were I admit very dangerous.
A penny bunger here was like a little stick of dynamite. They would blow up a drink bottle.
Friends bowling ball cannon is a riot! Problem is he is running out of bowling balls. Hitting an old car has to be seen, I should get video of it.

Friends bowling ball cannon is a riot! Problem is he is running out of bowling balls. Hitting an old car has to be seen, I should get video of it.
That id love to see.
I used to love watching some russian guy years ago firing anything and everything at stuff. Drones, mini guns, cannons, the lot. I heard that some said he wasn't Russian but put on the voice. But either way, the videos were nuts.
Another some US guy made a machine gun shotgun, I used to love those videos and used to show a friend who was a mad hunter, not mad bad but just loved hunting, who was bed ridden in a hospital.
Funny, he some how got a machine gun gel gun into there. We would shoot each other with it. :laughing7:
With the door closed, and kill ourselves laughing. Someone found out and that was it. He was banned buying internet toys. Spoil sports :laughing7:

Good morning everyone.

The wild persimmons are ripe now. Got a big bowl of them yesterday. Unfortunately, I am now the only person in the house who will eat them. I thought it was funny to introduce the wife and kids to them before they got ripe (same way I was introduced to them as a kid). They apparently didn't think it was funny -- that was years ago and I haven't convinced them to eat a ripe one yet.

The trees are loaded. I think I might see if I can make some jam out of them.

IMG_6487.jpeg

IMG_6517.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back