THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning TN Crew...
So far rain bands and winds ... nothing really hardcore yet... fingers crossed.
Seems like the storm is not really tightening up and far reaching bands not too much... yet anyway... which is good so far for many.
No well defined eye is a good thing... but it is forecasted to strengthen.
Its tonight as it passes and winds start the push of water in that is gonna be the scenario most are worrying about at this point.

old-florida-welcome-scott-moore.jpg

The trees are loaded. I think I might see if I can make some jam out of them.

View attachment 2170987
Robert, I was always told they had to go through a good frost before you could eat them. That must not be right?? At the Covered Bridge Festival in Rockville IN we always bought some persimmon ice cream. It’s the only place I’ve ever seen it and it’s really good. And we always split the seeds open to see what the winter will be like. When split open, the inner seed will have the shape of a fork, spoon, or knife. Fork means mild, spoon means snow, and knife means cold. It’s never right though.
IMG_6808.jpeg

To bad I can't talk about all the square groupers .... I could write a bestseller on beach combing for square groupers !! Many incredible stories of mega million dollar finds !! It's a lifestyle down here, and if your local you know the secret pirate code regarding square groupers !! One day I'll Write the book !! Long live the mangrove mafia !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back