THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

A guy wants to trade me one of these for a guitar. Well..... Ummmm...
I have about 300 bucks in the guitar. Hmmmm...

Last edited:
🤔 ? Is there a sign there "Warning, the mouth of this river is known to be carcinogenic"
I'm parked at the mouth of the Smith river, one of the cleanest rivers in the US. The California Highway Patrol will nail my ass if get stupid with the car. Oregon plates in California you are targeted more, especially in a Bright Teal Metallic (actual paint color) firebird.

A guy wants to trade me one of these for a guitar. Well..... Ummmm...
I have about 300 bucks in the guitar. Hmmmm...

Is it new in the box? Trades. Iv always come off second best in trades.
Say I wanted $200 bucks. Get offered a trade for something I never thought of wanting or entered my mind previously. Its worth more so there's the tempt.
To me now. Unless its something I wanted before the offer im out.
Because I ended up with something useless.
But thats me.

I'm parked at the mouth of the Smith river, one of the cleanest rivers in the US. The California Highway Patrol will nail my ass if get stupid with the car. Oregon plates in California you are targeted more, especially in a Bright Teal Metallic (actual paint color) firebird.
Joking, like, everything you buy from cal carries a warning. But yeah, other states here are agro to others. When I moved to Queensland yrs ago but still had my Victoria plates I got abused every day by drivers. When I changed the plates, drove the same, nothing. 😆 Idiots.

Is it new in the box? Trades. Iv always come off second best in trades.
Say I wanted $200 bucks. Get offered a trade for something I never thought of wanting or entered my mind previously. Its worth more so there's the tempt.
To me now. Unless its something I wanted before the offer im out.
Because I ended up with something useless.
But thats me.
He said it's been used a couple of times his kid wasn't interested. If I can sell it.... I might!

Joking, like, everything you buy from cal carries a warning. But yeah, other states here are agro to others. When I moved to Queensland yrs ago but still had my Victoria plates I got abused every day by drivers. When I changed the plates, drove the same, nothing. 😆 Idiots.
Oh I get it !! :laughing7: The commiefornia warnings... Duh!!!

illinois-river.jpg

Good morning all. Finally got a bit of rain yesterday -- almost 3 inches. The ground went from dry as concrete to soggy mush in some places. But we needed it. More expected later in the week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back