THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Dad's Adena. From one of his Stepmother's Dad's field. Given Dad from him.
(Hand sized antler dog chew to try to contrast the dirty carpet.)

20240915_100618.jpg

Last edited:
Good evening from a damp uk! Heating has been put on, as me nd Woozy were feeling chilly! Hope you have all had a nice Sunday xx 🤗

Had a nice day back in the fields, mostly digging lead, but a few keepers in the mix xx be interested in your learned thoughts on the first item, found it next to the Roman Road…near the coin..🤔 xx

Thread 'Sunday’s Finds xx ☔️'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/sundays-finds-xx.702055/

I don’t do fast food; haven’t in years. I did eat at a Subway about 4 years ago. I will drink fast food coffee.
The Mrs said the Subway buns had the same in them. also.
Yoga mats, spray foam insulation, etc...

So let's see the list of 500 products that contain ADA.

The Mrs said the Subway buns had the same in them. also.
Yoga mats, spray foam insulation, etc...

So let's see the list of 500 products that contain ADA.

No!
I'm making a crock pot roast. Meat, from up the road. Veggies, from the green house 75 feet +/- away. *****ing yummy!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

No!
I'm making a crock pot roast. Meat, from up the road. Veggies, from the green house 75 feet +/- away. *****ing yummy!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
We had for dinner last night:
T-bone, corn on the cob, fried onions with potatoes, salad, sliced tomatoes.
Everything was our own except for the onion & goat cheese.

I heard they got their recipes from Egyptians heiroglyphics "how to embalm a mummy" section.
Using the crap they use it could embalm something.

No wonder folks date code a Ronnie burger then open it up 20 years later and it still looks like it did in the drive thru.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back