THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

09a928b8fdd8192bc2625fbd3a64ec7f4dde26964af87b4ee23efe945f8d8270_1.jpg

Im still welcome yes .....😕..... @Oregon Viking

Good morning
Have a good weekend
Half way through mine.
Morning y'all :coffee2:

Heading out to the near by town for some swinging. Sidewalks on Main street ,which were still limestone slabs are being removed and are looking YUMMY!!!!!!

Wish me luck :headbang:
They are replacing the footpaths here too, sidewalks, and its an old gold town, they've never been detected. But they are ripping them up and in the same day concreting them. Talk about efficient! No hope of detecting the dirt. Trucking it away instantly. There's gotta be coins and gold Sovereigns in it and maybe nuggets too. They won't let anyone near it. You can bet they'll be going through it all where they take it. There's gotta be some seriously good stuff in it.

Half way through mine.

They are replacing the footpaths here too, sidewalks, and its an old gold town, they've never been detected. But they are ripping them up and in the same day concreting them. Talk about efficient! No hope of detecting the dirt. Trucking it away instantly. There's gotta be coins and gold Sovereigns in it and maybe nuggets too. They won't let anyone near it. You can bet they'll be going through it all where they take it. There's gotta be some seriously good stuff in it.
Follow the dump truck.
You never know it might be just fill someplace else.

I'll bet this is what's happened and why. The next town near here Dunolly, big nugget town. About 10 15 years ago they did similar with footpaths and piping. At night people detected the dug up footpaths and areas for the pipes. Some serious gold nuggets were found as well as coins. A 50 ounce was found.
Of course the council found out and heard about it. The same council is doing our town now. No hope detecting it.

Half way through mine.

Follow the dump trucks, find the dump spot!

Good morning everyone. Newnan man that i fantastic country out there :) I was out there in 2000 and 2004 hunting deer and elk. I was about 40 or so miles N E of Coeur D'Alene near a town called Murray . In around 1901 a giant dredge went through and left a tailing pile maybe 50 miles long. I wanted to detect that tailing's pile but was told if you did not find the owners and get permission I might never be seen again. I did NOT DETECT any of it LOL

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back