THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I can't stand the modern ones. Giant ants, robots and eyes from space were cool. 👍
But seeing real life like graphic people butchered and sick evil stuff I haven't watched in easy 40yrs.
The Exorcist kind of gave me the wellies.
Not the movie but the bride to be did a retake version laying in bed.

I just never quite got over hearing and seeing her do that.
Too close I might add for my liking.

Screenshot_20240912-200428_Chrome.jpg

In the future, they'll be looked at in the movie industry as "classics". Like Mozart and Beethoven are today in the music industry.
We are in an elitist club. :occasion14:
What are you, a MSTie? 🤣

They're already on a "Best" list; many are classics for various reasons, and some others that are classics didn't make the list, e.g. Forbidden Planet.

...And some wind up on MST3K...

:hello::coffee2:
Morning All.... just catching up on this weeks chit chat. Lot's of work lately prepping for Fall festivals and Pumpkin season... 🎃👻
My feelings for you BB 🙏... though I've not encountered a total loss, I've stuck through many a storm I wasn't sure I should have, never leaving, I definitely had my share of repair and cleanups.
On a brighter note, I say we all head out to Oregon and take our fishing and panning gear and have Viking show us the rivers :hello2:🎣

Oh Yeah can't forget about our Blossom..... Hope you get back in the field soon and away from those dang tomatoes. :laughing7: 🍅

Attachments

• Attack_of_the_Killer_Tomatoes.jpg
    Attack_of_the_Killer_Tomatoes.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
Good morning.
Got home late from the dez, no light left to take pics of finds. Will post a few when it gets light enough out.
Here's an in situ shot though.

Attachments

• IMG_7698.JPG
    IMG_7698.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7699.JPG
    IMG_7699.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 10

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back