THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I go for the fish first if there's a good bite window, conditions are perfect. 👍
Good barometer, good wind direction, good cloud cover, recent water rise or flood.....
But I do like my fishing though 😀
Catch fish, eat fish.
Belly happy then pan for gold.
Nothing is worse than having an empty belly.
I didn't mean to suggest which should come first.

I was just pointing out what some might consider (in the words of Burt Gummer), "critical, need-to-know information." 😁🤣

Evening all, back from another work trip!! They call them Engagement days… i call them hell 🙄… today we had to share how we ensure we plan our days, and ensure we have regular breaks… i of course told them about Mr Woo and his demands for attention… (cooing and head bobbing)…well i only went and won first prize for the most unusual break time….

Now what may u ask was the prize…. A flippin tomato shaped timer 🤔🙄… yay!!!

Hope u have all had a better day 😂 xx

So glad ur back home Peps, that makes me very happy xx 💕
I remember when I used to work we would get bonuses that turned out to be like your timer.

I always said the same thing, (out loud), "Oh Happy Day! We've been "bonerized" again!!"
I don't think the powers that be appreciated the sentiment much. But I was close to retiring anyway. 😏😇

I remember when I used to work we would get bonuses that turned out to be like your timer.

I always said the same thing, (out loud), "Oh Happy Day! We've been "bonerized" again!!"
I don't think the powers that be appreciated the sentiment much. But I was close to retiring anyway. 😏😇

Screenshot_20240911-201013_Google.jpg

I didn't mean to suggest which should come first.

I was just pointing out what some might consider (in the words of Burt Gummer), "critical, need-to-know information." 😁🤣
From Tremors. The family ties guy. Yeah those were kind of Sharknado funny sci-fi horror stuff. I have the entire Sharknado collection :laughing7:

Last edited:
I just went through that list. I'm not sure whether to be amazed 😲 or ashamed 😔, but I've seen 37 of the 38 flicks on the list. :laughing7:
Yup, I thought, "WOW!" too. 🤣

I s'poze what makes it even moreso are the dozens (hundreds?) of crappy 50s sci-fi movies I've seen that aren't on that list! 😏

Yup, I thought, "WOW!" too. 🤣

I s'poze what makes it even moreso are the dozens (hundreds?) of crappy 50s sci-fi movies I've seen that aren't on that list! 😏
Take the 3 off the 37 and it still is a high number for my viewership.
I don't do horror movies.
I had enough real horror experiences in life, just didn't need more I guess.

Thrillers are ok.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back