THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

cf24190a8c8e9e2cc18532921df4676c.gif

20240906_165518.jpg

Church door ornament....hand cast brass rosette....Church ruins were insane !! Hard to believe I was able to detect here....Spanish Church site from 17th century!! Depending on who you believe it's either the oldest, or second oldest church in the Bahamas....the debate is ongoing !!

im hoping to bring a new type of exploration here....i want to work with the board of tourisim to maintain these incredible ruins by clearing vegetation, and cleanig up these site for tourists. At the same time i can detect, and uncover artifacts for the local, and national museums. Also get to film for various treasure related media projects !! The ball has been put in motion !!

View attachment 2167272
Church door ornament....hand cast brass rosette....Church ruins were insane !! Hard to believe I was able to detect here....Spanish Church site from 17th century!! Depending on who you believe it's either the oldest, or second oldest church in the Bahamas....the debate is ongoing !!
Bronze Tudor hardware.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back