THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Even if a pellet gun is pointed, "the intent" is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years.
Sounds like here. I know of cases where theives hurt themselves on a property and sued the home owner. Pffftt, I keep a pick handle next to my side of bed, just in case my detecting one breaks mind you! :laughing7:

Sounds like here. I know of cases where theives hurt themselves on a property and sued the home owner. Pffftt, I keep a pick handle next to my side of bed, just in case my detecting one breaks mind you! :laughing7:
That suck! Around here trespassers get shot with rock salt from a shotgun IF.... they feel like a warning you !
Trust me it burns!!!!!!!

That suck! Around here trespassers get shot with rock salt from a shotgun IF.... they feel like a warning you !
Trust me it burns!!!!!!!
One like this would be the go. 😁
Snowden_Slights_with_big_gun_YORYM-S364.jpg

Morning you rowdy bunch of pirates!! 🤗 xx

Sadly i dont have any weapons to show you… guess any intruders to my gaff will be hit by an onslaught of ‘detecting stories’ until i bored them into leaving 😳😂😂 xx

Heavy rain nd dark here… honestly the lack of daylight feels like December… i dont recall ever having to wake up, put the lights on in July ever ?? 😟 xx

Another dismal Tahoe water hunt. Not liking the way this season is turning out.
Oh well, it was nice and cool, and of course there's the scenery!
Monday at Tahoe

Attachments

• IMG_7351.JPG
    IMG_7351.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 5

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back