THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Fog came in!

Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 12-17-36 brookings oregon weather - Search.png

Ratchet strap in place on broken rear gas tank strap hanger for plow truck.
I almost dare drive it now to get it out of the way of trailering a tractor it should be trailering instead..
Glad I spotted it anyways before another big bump on the road.

Last edited:
Well I missed yesterday entirely. I think. It has been a busy long weekend. 8-)

It is. I got the rest of the fence row cleared, got some low hanging branches trimmed up, got the garage part of the shop cleaned up and new cabinets installed. I even got a little bit of dig time in over the weekend. Nothing but iron (story of my life), but it's still fun. I'll post a pic or two later.
I just got done reinforcing my wooden fence. I’m hoping it will last until after the heatwave so I can replace it

20240708_084300.jpg
got some deep coral crusted golds....it's been red hot...islamoradamark got a 7900$ carteir love braclet...he's on fire right now and crushing it !! I got gold, and old Spanish...wow !! What a summer we're having!!

View attachment 2158069got some deep coral crusted golds....it's been red hot...islamoradamark got a 7900$ carteir love braclet...he's on fire right now and crushing it !! I got gold, and old Spanish...wow !! What a summer we're having!!
Save a little for me I’ll be there soon!

Is that near the Rabun Gap? The Rabun gap figured prominently in one of John Ringo's Sci-Fi books. When the Devil Dances. Very good if you like the genre.
Some other writings of the area.
Great reading. i insist!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back