THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

And it has your kind of critters for neighbors.
View attachment 2106292
A guy from Tampa was at our place and saw those on the ground and asked what they were. I told him they were smart pills. He picked one up and ate it. He said it tasted like crap. I said see, you're getting smarter already!

Good morning. Friday already. The week has flown by.
Morning robert
I might like to add a little thing that I noticed also.
Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 6.58.23 AM.png

It's strange how platinum is cheaper than gold now days.
Well when it has that "Tiffany & Co." Mark.....it dosent matter what something is made of. That mark means add a grand onto whatever your selling !! Woooo hoooo !!

I want a palladium next.....see how that works....scratch "Tiffany & Co" platinum off the bucket list, and add palladium ring to the bucket list !! It just never gets old !! 🫡☠️🫡☠️

View attachment 2106312
View attachment 2106313
View attachment 2106314
View attachment 2106315
What a day.....32 grams of precious metals....not counting the silver !! Woooo hoooo !!
Sweet clean up Bart, exactly what you needed was more weight for the mounting projects that the jeweller will be doing.
Heck a few more hunts and you'll need to start a weight training coarse to handle the weight hanging off your neck.

Though if this is a gift for the Mrs or son be aware that if it's too heavy you make sure they take it off before going for a swim.
Though here is another idea-make a dive belt from gold, insert the Spanish silvers. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back