THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well if I was a local pirate (@ARC ) I'd be taking a short drive to AMI to do some serious cut detecting.

Oh but the batteries are old, no time, :dontknow:

Screenshot_20241002_132830_Chrome.jpg

Sure is, and its the same in every western country now. Well orchestrated collapse. Society, medical, power infrastructure, lawlessness, food security , cost of living.....
Every night on tv here machete attacks, home invasions, murders.....
And I will bet you guys can't stop the BS ... not allowed...

Considering they aren't allowed to legally own anything that even looks like a weapon, that does make it difficult.
The commonwealth nations, kind of in the need of a whole new plan.
It's pretty messed up when we pay a tax on a tax for a nothing burger.
Sunny ways have certainly turned a very dark gray.

1:15:30.
I like the heat aspect.
Same heat source referred to at 59:45.
And crazy tradition amid the ambient temp regardless. Compounded by the traditional song.

Gem of a film though.

Wow haven't seen that in years. 👍
Gotta laugh when they start showing frosty the snow man type movies at xmas and its 37c outside. Then Christmas carols dashing through the snow. 😂

And I will bet you guys can't stop the BS ... not allowed...
We're outnumbered now and de-armed.
The small towns like where we are and are moving to are still Aussie very much.
Huge gap between here and the cities now. Bush towns 80 to 90 % Aussie. Go to Melbourne and you'd think you were overseas. We call it spot the Aussie.
When I drove down there to pick up my Xterra from a suburb called Greenvale it was like driving into a future societal collapse movie set. I kid you not. Double story houses in a not so old build area with streets lined with trash. Dumps of rubbish being cleaned up by council workers. The road in there was mattresses dumped on the roadside, old tvs. We hadn't been there in decades and it was a shocker. It was like another country. The new suburbs they are creating are a nightmare. The backyards are so small a dog couldn't run in them and the houses are just a meter or two apart with many so close you couldn't walk between them, a gap of just several inches. People cannot live sanely that way, it creates tension and anxiety then violence. And it has.
Every suburb they have developed that way are now crime and violence hotspots.
Its seriously nuts down in Melbourne now.
You couldn't pay me to live there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back