THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

And just think.... some dude will be X-ray detecting in the future and find that mug which will then end up in a museum with the following caption on a plaque that reads...

"Example of the coffee culture drinking utensil with complete artwork of the primitive gods they worshipped,
The coffee culture only resided in a very elite small group and rarely drank from these and were only used in ceremonial times,
technology of drinking liquids from utensils was still at its primitive state but because of the elongated curved piece called a "handle" was far advanced due to the beginning use of a single hand by humans."

:P

Illustrated family group trying to get thier pet Fido to the bath.

1726590317043.png

This dude was a real whack job narco mastermind and had mobilized the Bahamian government into a smuggling juggernaut in the 80s !! Dude had an army on my island....we turned our head and pretended not to see anything and he was fine with that. But if you spoke up or challenged these guys....well....👋 good by !! When we came home to the keys....he had an army here too !! Him and escobar....eventually even Escobar was scared of him....he used large amounts of cocain, and suffered from cocaine phsycosesis .... he went crazy !!

Last edited:
An old captain that trained me worked for him and took care of his island in the Bahamas "Norman's cay" .... I asked if he thought he may have buried money or gold, and he said anything was possible. He was absolutely insane in the end from cocaine, and got really weird !! He loved Rolex watches and had hundreds on the island. He would give them as gifts, and bribes !!

Had a splitting headache yesterday.
Last night was well past that, hurt to move or think.

Took a pain relief pre midnight then again at 4AM.

Woke up, wet, hit the shower.
No crutches today even.

Satan be gone!🤣

Got a visit by homecare, knew her from 4 yrs ago.
She remembers Max.
No dressing, leave to keep drying up.
Looking good.

Got the sermon of me detecting tomorrow.

How can you go from crutches to detecting🤬?

Detecting is the best therapy going for rehabilitation dear.🫠

If you re-injure that foot-well you're going to be doing everything yourself.

🌶 has to sneak detector to truck.
Hide it and shovel.

Love you too dear🤣
I won't be doing anything silly or pushing it. Like I want to go through this again.

I managed to put a shoe on the bad hoof.
Set the crutches aside and hobbled around for for a hour and a half.
We assembled the 4 dog crates, loaded them in the truck back for the early Wednesday morning catch and load.
I'll drive to the processor myself.
Then try to fill 8 hrs till pick up.
Going to the Berry patch to hobble around, pick some tomatoes.
Good therapy for my Wednesday.

I'll try to do some detecting 🤣🤣🤣

Suck it up buttercup if it starts to hurt.

This how they greeted me after not seeing me for 2.5 weeks.

View attachment 2169323
Mrs stated this morning that it's hard to ❤️ a turkey.🤣
Get better! Get Stronger!

About the same time you were in the hospital I mentioned my dad was also. Great spirits going in actually told the nurse when asked if he had any pain.... I'm Viking! :headbang:

Well being 95, and sepsis, kidney failure, got him. He has moved on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back