THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I want coffee. 😫
The look on the nurse's face when wanting coffee in my medication induced near stupor state one day I hailed her quickly passing by in the hall as waitress. Nurses have a thick skin at times regarding idiots. This one didn't.
The resulting decrease in coffee then led to exploratory expeditions about the hospital.
I found a coffee pot and coffee as a temporary solution till the ever tattling electronic and human eyes tattled. Then the tub of coffee would mysteriously disappear. Leading to farther foraging excursions culminating in the discovery far away of a cafeteria with strange hours, But coffee!
They probably had to put fresh tires on the wheelchair I had used. Just from coffee hunting.

Kids ; don't get hooked!

Umm coffee!

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240908-060407_Messages.jpg

Tahoe summer season is about over with the forecast showing highs in the 50s and 60s, and the water temp dropping rapidly.
Going to hit a popular beach for a water hunt today. I don't expect much, but you never know until you go.
:dontknow:

They're not bringing you coffee?? Now that's just cruel!
I took 2 little sips last Monday in emergency.
Instant heartburn from the awful tasting stuff.
The Mrs has been bringing me in the coffee from home.

Today is a 4 shot latte from a roastery to make the amends to the soul.

I took 2 little sips last Monday in emergency.
Instant heartburn from the awful tasting stuff.
The Mrs has been bringing me in the coffee from home.

Today is a 4 shot latte from a roastery to make the amends to the soul.
Bah... connect the IV to an upside down Rum bottle...... cork with a hole works great BTW.
:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back