THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The site has definitely been acting strange lately. This morning it popped up a screen asking if I was sure I wanted to "like" a post. Never seen that before.
Last night I had a strong connection with the internet, but nothing was connecting.
e7174e025a00794f.png

So yesterday they stated an inch of rain today.
:dontknow:

A few spits here and there.
Another nothing.
pepperj told me to come over to the random chat and say hi :) I am new here... PepperJ is my new PITA friend ;)
Went on my first metal detecting hunt yesterday and got some cool stuff. Still need to go to my day job unfortunately.

pepperj told me to come over to the random chat and say hi :) I am new here... PepperJ is my new PITA friend ;)
Went on my first metal detecting hunt yesterday and got some cool stuff. Still need to go to my day job unfortunately.
Hello and welcome aboard! :hello:

Great to see you making a hello on the ship.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back