THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I bought a new scooter....this way I can get around the islands and treasure hunt. Packs up nice, 25 mile range, 28 mph top speed, 5 hours to charge. Perfect for the boat and trips to the bahamas....no more taxi rides.

Screenshot_20240110_070444_Chrome.jpg

I remember riding my Honda 250 growing up in Ft Lauderdale in the 60s. Even back then old Yankee codgers were always out to get me. Watch out for Buicks. :laughing7:
Had the back corner my /76 Honda SE sideswiped by an old Caddy in Ft Lauderdale.
The old biddy started around the middle of the old tank, racked it all the way to the back bumper.
Had us just a bouncing around, while she passed by us getting to the turning lane.

I got out informed her of what she did, in a state of confusion she really had no idea she even hit us.

It rubbed a few inch off the rear corner of the Honda-just a white streak down the cream coloured Caddy.
Though it blended right along with the blacks, reds, browns, other whites that were there already.:laughing7:

When the cop looked at the side of her car he did :laughing7:, kind of shook his head and said "Looks like your not the first one she got"

Most dangerous area I ever drove in was Venus Fl.
When the old seniors were rushing to get the 5 o'clock dinner specials. :laughing7:

Had the back corner my /76 Honda SE sideswiped by an old Caddy in Ft Lauderdale.
The old biddy started around the middle of the old tank, racked it all the way to the back bumper.
Had us just a bouncing around, while she passed by us getting to the turning lane.

I got out informed her of what she did, in a state of confusion she really had no idea she even hit us.

It rubbed a few inch off the rear corner of the Honda-just a white streak down the cream coloured Caddy.
Though it blended right along with the blacks, reds, browns, other whites that were there already.:laughing7:

When the cop looked at the side of her car he did :laughing7:, kind of shook his head and said "Looks like your not the first one she got"

Most dangerous area I ever drove in was Venus Fl.
When the old seniors were rushing to get the 5 o'clock dinner specials. :laughing7:
Mon & Dad kept me busy fixing the side of their garage door until finally the state wouldn't renew their licenses anymore. Both sides of their "station wagon" was one big scrape with rainbow colors. 🌈

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back