THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Unfortunately chores won all my time today so no detecting for me. I hope you guys had better luck.
I watched snow flakes fall, then I plowed and shovelled the afternoon away.
There's no hope for detecting in the near future.
So folks better step it up so I have something to look at.

Skipped a day detecting to go and buy a boat. Thinking I might find some good hunting spots (and fishing too) on the Colorado, and I know of good places on Tahoe for the summer.

Attachments

• IMG_6334.jpeg
    IMG_6334.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
Good morning all. Happy Monday.

We got the "baby" chickens moved outside yesterday. In the process, discovered that a couple of them have started laying. So now I have to build nest boxes sooner than I thought I would. Closer to spring they will be in a mobile coop, on new grass every day. But for right now I improvised a coop in a holding pen outside. They were very curious about what I was doing.

IMG_3477.jpeg IMG_3492.jpeg IMG_3485.jpeg

Good morning all. Happy Monday.

We got the "baby" chickens moved outside yesterday. In the process, discovered that a couple of them have started laying. So now I have to build nest boxes sooner than I thought I would. Closer to spring they will be in a mobile coop, on new grass every day. But for right now I improvised a coop in a holding pen outside. They were very curious about what I was doing.

View attachment 2124948 View attachment 2124947 View attachment 2124949
Thats cool... I for one like to see the developing story of their lives so post the chickens journey.

Beings i have never owned chickens or know much about them.

Thats cool... I for one like to see the developing story of their lives so post the chickens journey.

Beings i have never owned chickens or know much about them.
This is a 12lb rooster
#1-Needed for the hens fertility.
The eggs will stay fertile for 3–4 weeks after a hens were with a rooster.

Resized_20220821_102549_7722.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back