THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

100_4332.JPG

100_4331.JPG

Good Christmas Eve to all you festive little pirates 🤗🎅 xx

we got out for a few hours of fresh air and swinging. Not our oldest field, despite supposed site of a Roman Villa, but super cool to be out in grassland not mud land ! xx

now for a spot of festive rest before the big day 😆 xx

Good Christmas Eve to all you festive little pirates 🤗🎅 xx

we got out for a few hours of fresh air and swinging. Not our oldest field, despite supposed site of a Roman Villa, but super cool to be out in grassland not mud land ! xx

now for a spot of festive rest before the big day 😆 xx
PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. :laughing7:
Please throw a few crumbs out for us frozen pirates.

Ha.. well I know what you old timers are like if I don’t post the link 😬 and I certainly don’t want to be responsible for causing consternation in the Pepper Manor on Christmas Eve!!!! xx ha 😘
Well when I don't see the finds, the screen gets a spitting.

Now I’m sure you’re all wondering how Mr Woo is doing…. I’ve been googling and reading up on all things Rock Dove…😎. And so he has been on meds for a while, and am pleased to say I think he is on the mend… yesterday eve he had a big grooming session, will now eat from my hand, but still a little nervous …😍 xx

IMG_0541.jpeg
IMG_0552.jpeg
IMG_0555.jpeg

Now I’m sure you’re all wondering how Mr Woo is doing…. I’ve been googling and reading up on all things Rock Dove…😎. And so he has been on meds for a while, and am pleased to say I think he is on the mend… yesterday eve he had a big grooming session, will now eat from my hand, but still a little nervous …😍 xx

View attachment 2122066View attachment 2122068View attachment 2122069
Mr Woo did in fact cross my mind this very day-then it slipped my mind on the very same day.:dontknow::laughing7:
But hay, it's great to see that it's feeling much better and earning the trust of your paw.

Gold in the hole today at the school again. Saw gold in the edge and said "no way out loud" as it sounded just the way a pull tab does and 74 number wise as a pull tab almost always shows up as. Break the clump and big ol gold ring biggest I've ever found thus far.

Attachments

• 20231224_122958.jpg
    20231224_122958.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
Gold in the hole today at the school again. Saw gold in the edge and said "no way out loud" as it sounded just the way a pull tab does and 74 number wise as a pull tab almost always shows up as. Break the clump and big ol gold ring biggest I've ever found thus far.
Any Kt mark 👀 🤔
Big congrats 👏
On the sausage finger gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back